Douglas Costa (49 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Lucky for 25 mil? So if he flops he will be worth the same as Lemina? No you are wrong and you know that. Dont act like people never pay us for our players. We get decent money quite often actually.
people pay for our players, thats not the problem specifically.

And we have never been in a position of selling a high profile flop tbh so i would not count the eggs before they hatch.

Anyways, like Juvejay said, is all speculation for now. Lets see what he has for us in the season.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Krasic had a good first year.

Like many other scrubs we signed in the past.
His first year at Bayern is not the only proof of his quality. He was just as good playing for Donetsk in the CL. He's an 'if' like Bernardeschi but I have a lot of faith in Juve's ability to bring the best out of most players. We revived Khedira's career, made world class players out of Bonucci and Barzagli and transformed Mandzukic into a more versatile and complete player. Yes, it can and has gone either way but D. Costa has proven his worth for enough seasons to encourage optimism.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Funny to see the psychological effect of someone having some doubts and making a prediction and how it spirals into a multi-page grumble.
I'll never understand how some members seem to want a Juventus player to flop. They come up with all kinds of arguments to nourish their agenda of how said player will fail.

It's almost as if it's more important for them to be 'proven right' than our team to succeed. I call them gourmet fans.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'll never understand how some members seem to want a Juventus player to flop. They come up with all kinds of arguments to nourish their agenda of how said player will fail.

It's almost as if it's more important for them to be 'proven right' than our team to succeed. I call them gourmet fans.
Gourmet fans. I like it. Good term.

Sometimes They are just frustrated. Life can be hard to deal with and sometimes The last resort is going on tuz to spread some poison.
Both of you are wrong.

I hope he turns into some kind of neymar here. Its just i dont like what i have seen, and the performances of his past 2 years are worrysome.

Thats all.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Both of you are wrong.

I hope he turns into some kind of neymar here. Its just i dont like what i have seen, and the performances of his past 2 years are worrysome.

Thats all.
Costa has the same chance of being Neymar that Pipa become a Ronaldo (real Ronaldo of couse) in finals

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Good debut :tup: played with grinta, should have had an assist from a fantastic cross and he made that penalty possible.

He's no Neymar but I'd like to think no one in their right minds would think he's anywhere close to that level , yet he's good enough to be a great addition to this squad.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Good debut :tup: played with grinta, should have had an assist from a fantastic cross and he made that penalty possible.

He's no Neymar but I'd like to think no one in their right minds would think he's anywhere close to that level , yet he's good enough to be a great addition to this squad.
Forget Neymar, this man will be real revelation for both Juve and Brazil, he will be in hot form and will win Ballon d'Or, World Cup, and Treble and be main guy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)