Douglas Costa (44 Viewers)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Isla had never played for a club like Bayern Munich. The comparison is totally unfounded.
Just taking in consideration what i have seen so far.

He could have been legendary in his first half in bayern... but that doesnt matter much because after that he underperformed.

he came here for a big fee and with big spectations, way greater than islas´s. He must deliver and soon.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
At this point I wish we never ever going to do any deal with Bayern Munich because their management tend to screw us with these deals
Yeah, giving us a proven winger (controversial statement but he was playing at a top club and is a Brazil international) for 6mln on a 2 year loan when a semi-decent winger costs 40mln nowadays is a terrible deal indeed.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Yeah, giving us a proven winger (controversial statement but he was playing at a top club and is a Brazil international) for 6mln on a 2 year loan when a semi-decent winger costs 40mln nowadays is a terrible deal indeed.
Lets better wait for him to deliver shall we?. Im judging him but even i accept is too soon. One thing is a fact.....he comes with a high fee and in a position we need performances for our formation to deliver.

He needs to shake off his past difficulties and perform.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Lets better wait for him to deliver shall we?. Im judging him but even i accept is too soon. One thing is a fact.....he comes with a high fee and in a position we need performances for our formation to deliver.

He needs to shake off his past difficulties and perform.
What high fee? He was brought for 6mln.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Why would I? It's an option, not an obligation. It's not my problem that you have that fake notion Beppe is gonna bend over towards Bayern and pay the full clause even if DC fails here.
Benatia?.

man, with Beppe and Bayern you never know. So better do not assume we will do the right thing

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
for sure not. If he flops here it would be proved that he is not at top level. We will get lucky selling him by 25 mils

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
You are way off. Unless you think that he flops Krasic hard. Do you think Cuadrado flopped at Chelsea? Here? His value was over 30 and hes older
You forget you are talking about marotta right?. We never sell our players in the correct numbers. Always getting lowballed and you know that

Apr 19, 2007
You forget you are talking about marotta right?. We never sell our players in the correct numbers. Always getting lowballed and you know that
Lucky for 25 mil? So if he flops he will be worth the same as Lemina? No you are wrong and you know that. Dont act like people never pay us for our players. We get decent money quite often actually.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)