Douglas Costa (124 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
i could understand that you want to blame both managers here but ...but the main theme for me here .... why Marotta got us those players from the beginning... then to make a sale you want a demand and asset ....

Getting Can from the beginning yes was bad but yet we profited from him ... even 25 is too much!

30 y old Costa has zero demand and a broken asset ...how you sell here ? Bayern loan was the best or any teams wants to...

Khadira yes, his extension was bad move but again zero demand and broken asset how u sell? the man is retired after he left us:lol2:

A 33 y Matuidi ... zero demand and zero skills how you sell this clown ... but you know , why from the beginning we got him??!

Higgy , when we signed him i really felt sad i tried later to love this but no way .... bad signing from the beginning as 90m ... now if your loan doesnt want to show up why Milan and Chelsea would pay hefty money here ... the man depression value was exponentially down ! then again how you sell with zero demand and malfunctioned asset ...

Or why we got him from the beginning so we are in a position we cant make a future sale!!

Rabiot ... i still have hope in him if we have good coach ... if not .... this guy has a future sale ... still we can profit on him ....

Aurtur ... tell now i cant believe how we swap him with a finished Pjanic with a lower salary !!
And yet he has a future sale !!

Tek was great until this year ....Bonnoci was traded with a broken Caldara :lol2: that was good move ... but the bad one long contract extension
Also he was very good here before he went to Milan .... he comeback cursed package :lol2:

i
Look dude I have no interest in a Marotta vs Paratici debate, to me they are the same with the difference that Marotta knew how to build a working team, as opposed to Paratici who just adds players without a plan. Both are far from perfect. Anyway, I respond you once and that's it, no point going back and forth.

Getting Can maybe was bad, but selling him in the middle of the season, where we play with 3 mids and have only 5 left (of which Ramsey was often injured). Was 25M worth it? Ask yourself that. This is not what big clubs do, dishing out assets in the middle of the season. Also Can is a different profile to each of our mids so it made us more one dimensional.

Bayern was champions of Europe. If Bayern want someone, chances are there is more teams interested. Costa should have been sold by now, after Allegri left imo but last summer wasn't impossible either. If you keep players long enough, they will become unsellable, no matter how good they once we're.

Khedira was handed a extension few days before Marotta sacking was made official. That was obviously Paraticis/post Marotta management move. Why extend him?

Matuidi would have left for free last summer, but we extended his contract and then terminated it. Whatever way you look at it, that was stupid. Should we have bought him? Maybe yes, maybe no, that's not the point. I'd have preferred others to him but he was quality here for 3 seasons.

I hated the signing too. Don't ask why Milan and Chelsea don't buy him, ask why you even give them the option?! With Milan, we take Bonucci off them (8M wages for 35M, massive favor), give them Caldara cheap (again favor) and give them Higgy on loan + OPTION (no obligation, again asking to be screwed). Chelsea had the coach that wanted him and we couldn't even take advantage of that.

Rabiot is what he is, he was always a physical, but average player. You know what you were getting. The signing is fine but not for 7M. That is Dybala wages who was our star at that point. Higuain who we bought for 100M after scoring 36 goals got those wages. Not PSG rotation mid.

Arthur is 80M in transfer fee, he costs us 20M a year for his 4 year contract (or something like that, whatever the exact transfer sum was). We made plusvalenza on Pjanic, who we could have sold much lower elsewhere, but not be stuck with a unsellable arthur. Yes unsellable. You need to sell him for 60M this summer to not make a loss. Again, don't know the exact numbers but you can calculate yourself. Transfer fee/number of years on the contract. For every year on the contract left, you need to get that much. So he is unsellable for atleast 3 years, and he already sucks worse than Pjanic. Terrible deal.

Tek was good not great, so you give him a double raise instantly? Buffon at his best had so much iirc, what has tek done to get 6M? Rugani got 2 extensions within one year. Bonucci was swapped for Higuain, not Caldara. And we got Higuain back regardless. But ok, he was on 5M wages and signed until 2022 or 2023, why give him a raise? He never had 6M when we were reaching CL finals with him starting, why does he get a raise now? And longer contract as well, it will expire when he's 37. Terrible again.

Fab had his good signings, De Ligt, Chiesa, jury is still out on Kulu and Demiral, but most things he does is random

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Look dude I have no interest in a Marotta vs Paratici debate, to me they are the same with the difference that Marotta knew how to build a working team, as opposed to Paratici who just adds players without a plan. Both are far from perfect. Anyway, I respond you once and that's it, no point going back and forth.

Getting Can maybe was bad, but selling him in the middle of the season, where we play with 3 mids and have only 5 left (of which Ramsey was often injured). Was 25M worth it? Ask yourself that. This is not what big clubs do, dishing out assets in the middle of the season. Also Can is a different profile to each of our mids so it made us more one dimensional.

Bayern was champions of Europe. If Bayern want someone, chances are there is more teams interested. Costa should have been sold by now, after Allegri left imo but last summer wasn't impossible either. If you keep players long enough, they will become unsellable, no matter how good they once we're.

Khedira was handed a extension few days before Marotta sacking was made official. That was obviously Paraticis/post Marotta management move. Why extend him?

Matuidi would have left for free last summer, but we extended his contract and then terminated it. Whatever way you look at it, that was stupid. Should we have bought him? Maybe yes, maybe no, that's not the point. I'd have preferred others to him but he was quality here for 3 seasons.

I hated the signing too. Don't ask why Milan and Chelsea don't buy him, ask why you even give them the option?! With Milan, we take Bonucci off them (8M wages for 35M, massive favor), give them Caldara cheap (again favor) and give them Higgy on loan + OPTION (no obligation, again asking to be screwed). Chelsea had the coach that wanted him and we couldn't even take advantage of that.

Rabiot is what he is, he was always a physical, but average player. You know what you were getting. The signing is fine but not for 7M. That is Dybala wages who was our star at that point. Higuain who we bought for 100M after scoring 36 goals got those wages. Not PSG rotation mid.

Arthur is 80M in transfer fee, he costs us 20M a year for his 4 year contract (or something like that, whatever the exact transfer sum was). We made plusvalenza on Pjanic, who we could have sold much lower elsewhere, but not be stuck with a unsellable arthur. Yes unsellable. You need to sell him for 60M this summer to not make a loss. Again, don't know the exact numbers but you can calculate yourself. Transfer fee/number of years on the contract. For every year on the contract left, you need to get that much. So he is unsellable for atleast 3 years, and he already sucks worse than Pjanic. Terrible deal.

Tek was good not great, so you give him a double raise instantly? Buffon at his best had so much iirc, what has tek done to get 6M? Rugani got 2 extensions within one year. Bonucci was swapped for Higuain, not Caldara. And we got Higuain back regardless. But ok, he was on 5M wages and signed until 2022 or 2023, why give him a raise? He never had 6M when we were reaching CL finals with him starting, why does he get a raise now? And longer contract as well, it will expire when he's 37. Terrible again.

Fab had his good signings, De Ligt, Chiesa, jury is still out on Kulu and Demiral, but most things he does is random
thumbs-up-80.gif

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014

Best of Khedira renewal was upping his salary to 6m net when he was already done as a player.
Tek contract run till 2024 and he gets 6.5m net for him and 3m every year he stays at Juventus for his manager.
Also Bonucci contract running till 2024 as well. He is 34 now on 5.5-6m -_- and we'll be stuck with him for another 2years and half. When he'll be 37.
Chiellini takes half or maybe even lower than that.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
What is this charity of events????
If i'm not mistaken, Grimeo has a couple of players worth actual money, so enough with the free loans..
I know its not always easy to move players away, especially if only one club is an option, but it doesnt mean you cant demand something in return: I hope we did a Tevez kind of deal, getting at least some u-23 talent or what?

The man played for top 5 teams in the world lately, has a market value of €12m and all of a sudden he's completely worthless??

Screenshot 2021-05-23 at 20.28.42.png

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Best of Khedira renewal was upping his salary to 6m net when he was already done as a player.
Tek contract run till 2024 and he gets 6.5m net for him and 3m every year he stays at Juventus for his manager.
Also Bonucci contract running till 2024 as well. He is 34 now on 5.5-6m -_- and we'll be stuck with him for another 2years and half. When he'll be 37.
Absolutely idiotic. Thats what happens when you hire an amateur.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fucking WHAT??? :rofl:

:fab:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)