Douglas Costa (75 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
more million down the drain...
Hopefully we will learn from our mistakes some time.
our mngmnt has been so immature and we were bound to pay for their mistakes...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
So clear for everyone it was a bad businees since day 1. Same with Pipa, Bonbon, Matuidi. We paid money for players with zero resale value plus bad deals as Berna and all our high salary "freebies".

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Another 45 mill thrown down the toilet thanks to marotta's brilliance
It's Marotta's fault Tici gives away all our players for free (expect the ones he can use for shady cooking the books deals of course). He's terrible at selling players and can't negotiate for shit when signing new ones. What a package.

Glad you back though. Things get boring when one can't fight your shitty takes.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
This is something Paratici has in common with Marotta, so I wouldn't take sides or single someone out. Beppe was bad at this too, with Tevez, a top player for scraps, Llorente for free. How low we sold a world class Vidal still feels sour to me too, even if it was far from these inept freebie deals.

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
It's Marotta's fault Tici gives away all our players for free (expect the ones he can use for shady cooking the books deals of course). He's terrible at selling players and can't negotiate for shit when signing new ones. What a package.

Glad you back though. Things get boring when one can't fight your shitty takes.
He sold Can for 25m i think when we signed him for free ...

Costa is a hopeless case ... who is out of his mind will take this guy ....!!!

Same goes to Khedera , Matuidi where all of the above names are Marotta’s fault ....Add Higuain with his exaggerated price tag ....

but for Fabio , i really cant understand Ramsey signing .... sad mistake

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He sold Can for 25m i think when we signed him for free ..
16M agent fee and 5M net wages. Also we sold him in January leaving us with Pjanic, Matuidi, Rabiot and injury ridden Ramsey

Costa is a hopeless case ... who is out of his mind will take this guy ....!!!
Champions of Europe took him just last summer, meaning he had value. But ofcourse we loaned him instead of selling

Same goes to Khedera , Matuidi where all of the above names are Marotta’s fault ....Add Higuain with his exaggerated price tag ....
Matuidi was extended months before the end of last season, just so we terminated his contract months later. Both him and Khedira should have been sold few years before that though, and never extended. Higuain was a stupid buy, but then we loaned him 2x without a obligation

but for Fabio , i really cant understand Ramsey signing .... sad mistake
Rabiot as well. Arthur-Pjanic. Szczesny, Bonucci, AS raises...

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
16M agent fee and 5M net wages. Also we sold him in January leaving us with Pjanic, Matuidi, Rabiot and injury ridden Ramsey

Champions of Europe took him just last summer, meaning he had value. But ofcourse we loaned him instead of selling

Matuidi was extended months before the end of last season, just so we terminated his contract months later. Both him and Khedira should have been sold few years before that though, and never extended. Higuain was a stupid buy, but then we loaned him 2x without a obligation

Rabiot as well. Arthur-Pjanic. Szczesny, Bonucci, AS raises...
i could understand that you want to blame both managers here but ...but the main theme for me here .... why Marotta got us those players from the beginning... then to make a sale you want a demand and asset ....

Getting Can from the beginning yes was bad but yet we profited from him ... even 25 is too much!

30 y old Costa has zero demand and a broken asset ...how you sell here ? Bayern loan was the best or any teams wants to...

Khadira yes, his extension was bad move but again zero demand and broken asset how u sell? the man is retired after he left us:lol2:

A 33 y Matuidi ... zero demand and zero skills how you sell this clown ... but you know , why from the beginning we got him??!

Higgy , when we signed him i really felt sad i tried later to love this but no way .... bad signing from the beginning as 90m ... now if your loan doesnt want to show up why Milan and Chelsea would pay hefty money here ... the man depression value was exponentially down ! then again how you sell with zero demand and malfunctioned asset ...

Or why we got him from the beginning so we are in a position we cant make a future sale!!

Rabiot ... i still have hope in him if we have good coach ... if not .... this guy has a future sale ... still we can profit on him ....

Aurtur ... tell now i cant believe how we swap him with a finished Pjanic with a lower salary !!
And yet he has a future sale !!

Tek was great until this year ....Bonnoci was traded with a broken Caldara :lol2: that was good move ... but the bad one long contract extension
Also he was very good here before he went to Milan .... he comeback cursed package :lol2:

i

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)