Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Yeah they been at Shakthar too, and they are the same as Costa. Fine players, but nothing more.If they were really good all 3 wouldnt have been hiden in Ukraine for so many years
You leave out the below average ones and that's pretty much every player, except a few extraordinary here and there.

If a player puts on the right performances it then falls under the agent's job to find him a better team. It's nothing to do with lack of talent. I think their chances really came when they were called up for the national team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
€6M loan + €40M obligation deal is a bad deal according to many

Yet paying €40M this year which would take a significant part of this year's budget be considered a good deal ?

It's a deferred payment. We're making sure we have more to spend this year with a deal like this.

We also dint want to pay €25M for Schick in one installment hence decided to pay €30M over 3 years.

This is needed to be done if we want to maintain a healthy cash flow to make transfers.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
€6M loan + €40M obligation deal is a bad deal according to many

Yet paying €40M this year which would take a significant part of this year's budget be considered a good deal ?

It's a deferred payment. We're making sure we have more to spend this year with a deal like this.

We also dint want to pay €25M for Schick in one installment hence decided to pay €30M over 3 years.

This is needed to be done if we want to maintain a healthy cash flow to make transfers.
:tup:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It seems Marotta will be today in Germany to seal the deal.

And numbers are repeated again.

6mln for loan, 40mln obligation (we're yet to define on how many years I think). And D.Costa is gonna earn 6mln/season here.

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno if somebody mentioned...

I think D.Costa is supposed to land in Turin tonight so he'll have his medicals tomorrow morning.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
The last time Beppe 'flew' to Munich, he presented the 'offer' from Bayern to Vidal and subsequently sold him.

Is anything on his agenda lately ? An 'oppurtunita' sale ? :beppe:

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
It seems Marotta will be today in Germany to seal the deal.

And numbers are repeated again.

6mln for loan, 40mln obligation (we're yet to define on how many years I think). And D.Costa is gonna earn 6mln/season here.

lol

- - - Updated - - -

Dunno if somebody mentioned...

I think D.Costa is supposed to land in Turin tonight so he'll have his medicals tomorrow morning.
:lol2: At those wages for a 4-5 year contract, he better turn into Robben for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)