Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 12, 2017
Bayern wants to offload him for a better player, D.Costa wants to leave Bayern since they didn't give the wage he asked for. just because he wanted it because he deserved it.

it's said that they will be on market for LW this summer, next summer, they will go for a player to replace Robben, along with Brandt, they already signed him as back up option. After United and City offered 50-60 m euros for Coman, he promised Coman more playing time.

Man, l'm like Bundesliga expert here. actually l support RB Leipzig in Bundesliga btw.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Bayern wants to offload him for a better player, D.Costa wants to leave Bayern since they didn't give the wage he asked for. just because he wanted it because he deserved it.

it's said that they will be on market for LW this summer, next summer, they will go for a player to replace Robben, along with Brandt, they already signed him as back up option. After United and City offered 50-60 m euros for Coman, he promised Coman more playing time.

Man, l'm like Bundesliga expert here. actually l support RB Leipzig in Bundesliga btw.
:tup:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
That same person who said that we use a mafia methods to get players after we $#@! him for Vidal transfer from Leverkusen.Very cute person he is....
I like KHR, Uli on the other hand :inter:

Even though I dont like him they are a big reason why we succed in keeping our star players, they simply dont take shit from other clubs

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
is that true? :shocked2:

We bought him for 30 and sold him for 46 thats quite a good deal for us if true, but okay his price probably increased because he spent two years in one of the biggest club in Europe, had he stayed in Ukraine he would probably cost even less than 30 right now.
So what is the price now of that young Portugal player Roberto Sanchez being in a club like Bayern?A double of the money you bought him?Then ,that would be a world record price....

- - - Updated - - -

I like KHR, Uli on the other hand :inter:

Even though I dont like him they are a big reason why we succed in keeping our star players, they simply dont take shit from other clubs
Maybe your wealthy sponsors with big deals have some part in it.... not just the management,mean money wise....

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
So what is the price now of that young Portugal player Roberto Sanchez being in a club like Bayern?A double of the money you bought him?Then ,that would be a world record price....

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe your wealthy sponsors with big deals have some part in it....
Roberto Sanchez ? Sounds interesting

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Renato Sanches

And yes if we sold him to lets say United, Real Madrid or the likes we could probably sell him for more than we payed. But he is gonna stay, would be braindead to give up on him after only one year

That said he was really mediocre when given the chance
thank you for the typo.What money you payed for him?I read with bonuses was nearly 80 mil?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)