Don't drop the soap nigga!!! (3 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
That sounds so easy though. Wouldn't it be more likely that they killed Zach to make Preet suspicious? Sounds like an Alen masterplan to me.
Exactly. That's why it's the truth.

Osman won't whack Zach is he's the G leader. Neither would Deneb. Definitely not Hoori. The one from the more experienced players who'd make such a silly plot is... well, me.
Since I know it wasn't me, I also know that the one who made the choice to whack Zach is someone who did it for personal reasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
The one who whacked Zach is a woman.

My money's on Preet. She had a fight with him recently and only a woman (and Matt) is perfectly capable of sacrificing the game just to get back at Zach.
In that case, though, the others in the G squad are petty virgins who silently approved of the woman's choice.
:lol:

Excellent point, after their recent scuffle i could see Preet wanting to do something like that but she is only 1/5 of the Gs and I don't think any competent G team would agree to a whack to settle her personal dispute.

Honestly I cant think of anyone but you to look at. You would totally kill someone like that, not out of bitterness but cockiness. You are as clever as people say and I think sometimes you cant resist using that to fuck with and laugh at certain people . also even if it is a nonsense whack you could easily make it happen as a team of Gs in this game would eat their own dicks if you told them to.
There is no other logical explanation why they whacked Zach.
Well, unless they PMd him and he left an impression of a special role. Actually, that might have happened since he was the jailer and he probably thought that's some big deal.
another good point. i could just imagine zach doing something like that thinking he's going to run the game with his special role.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the worst reasoning ever.
Give me a better explanation why Zach was whacked.
It's something personal. Someone dislikes Zach and punishes him with a whack. Very few players from the list would do that. And even fewer would be able to convince the other Gs. Not many players would accept that choice.

Hell, I can name you 7 players now, and I can bet that 4 of them are Gs.

Preet, Matt, Tevez10, Mr Chocolate, Ocelot, Voller, Ninjapoggy

Neither of the remaining players would have allowed Zach to be whacked. So either these remaining players aren't Gs, or they weren't present when the whacking order was decided.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whacking Zach did turn out to be a mindfuck and maybe that's what the Gs were hoping for.

I wouldn't be surprised at all if Preet was the one who came up with the idea though.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
First of all, nobody's going to listen to Preet, and she's not stupid either. And if it's personal, why would I whack him? I like Zach, plus I want the game to be fun.

There is no great thinking that usually goes behind whacking someone on the first day.

On the G teams I've been on, inculding yours, we normally go for the inconspicuous posters who aren't going to get themselves lynched. Players like you, Hoori, Osman are normally avoided because you tend to be protected by the jailer and bodyguard, who would consider you assets to the Cs (which odds are, you are one of).

You're being silly. Or maybe this is the justification you prepared when whacking Zach. But it's not a sound prosecution, son.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Zach may well be a random pick. If there's one experienced player among G's (which I'm sure there is), I doubt they'd let Preet (assuming she's a G) go for Zach for such personal reason, not to mention that I don't buy the idea of Preet going for Zach to begin with. Anyway, reading the previous pages again, I still suspect Osman. Tomice is also suspicious (I know he's a good player though).

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
First of all, nobody's going to listen to Preet, and she's not stupid either. And if it's personal, why would I whack him? I like Zach, plus I want the game to be fun.

There is no great thinking that usually goes behind whacking someone on the first day.

On the G teams I've been on, inculding yours, we normally go for the inconspicuous posters who aren't going to get themselves lynched. Players like you, Hoori, Osman are normally avoided because you tend to be protected by the jailer and bodyguard, who would consider you assets to the Cs (which odds are, you are one of).

You're being silly. Or maybe this is the justification you prepared when whacking Zach. But it's not a sound prosecution, son.
I wasn't here all day, including the whack. So even if I'm a G, the whacking order was sent without my knowledge.

I'm simply trying to find a justification behind their choice. Yes, I'd do that as a mindfuck, but I wasn't here since yesterday and my first log in today was long after the whack. That leads me into thinking who else might do that as a mindfuck? The answer I came with is - Noone.
Osman, Hoori, Deneb and Kate won't do that for sure. I'm 100% positive about this. There are players, including yourself, who'd have whacked Zach for fun, but players like you would first try to eliminate me, because you see me as a danger. You won't whack Zach if I am also a choice.

So who'd whack Zach ahead of me or Osman? Someone who doesn't even know me or Osman in a mafia game. Also, someone who dislikes Zach.

Preet is my only answer. The problem I have, though, is how did she convince the other Gs? Osman wouldn't have allowed it. Tomice, Kyle, Hoori, Ze, Soren... they wouldn't have let Preet have the whacking choice if the choice is Zach.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Whoever killed Zach was obviously trying to fuck with us. We all know he's a valuable player just because he gets involved in the game. He makes no sense whatsoever but whatever. I think it was a pretty dumb move and I can see hubris playing a factor in it. Now does that hubris belong to Alen thinking he can play everyone or with the Gs thinking they're smart enough to pin this on Alen?

- - - Updated - - -

Apparently Alen wasn't here during the vote. Still doesn't mean much but I don't suspect him. He would use Zach to his favor if he was indeed a G.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Zach may well be a random pick. If there's one experienced player among G's (which I'm sure there is), I doubt they'd let Preet (assuming she's a G) go for Zach for such personal reason, not to mention that I don't buy the idea of Preet going for Zach to begin with.
I agree with this reasoning. Having that said, I really don't know what the hell is happening. It's interesting to read the different theories, that's for sure.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Never, really. Only reason why G's would want to keep more experienced guys in the game for the first couple of nights is one of these two: 1) they think of recruiting one of those guys. 2) those experienced guys are suspecting the wrong people and since they are vocal and convincing most of the time, it's beneficial for the G's to let them stay in the game. Every game usually ends too early for experienced C's otherwise.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The bodyguard always protects himself on day 1.

If there is a night to whack me, Hoori and Osman, it's the first night. And I don't think a G group would let all three of us live just so they could recruit one of us. Especially a G group that has one of me or Osman won't let the other one live just for the small chance to recruit him later.

Was Zach here today? Did he post at all? If he did, then my PM theory might also hold ground. But I still prefer personal reasons as the choice behind whacking Zach.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010

If there is a night to whack me, Hoori and Osman, it's the first night. And I don't think a G group would let all three of us live just so they could recruit one of us. Especially a G group that has one of me or Osman won't let the other one live just for the small chance to recruit him later.

Was Zach here today? Did he post at all? If he did, then my PM theory might also hold ground. But I still prefer personal reasons as the choice behind whacking Zach.
I didn't want you to miss this.

I don't see the point in voting randomly for someone when there's only 1,5 hours left of the day. If we do that, we'd be much more likely to kill one of our own. I suggest no lynching today.

No lynching
Völler allready mighty suspicious..
Writing a one-liner and then vote should be forbidden. It's fine that you find me or anyone else suspicious, but at least provide a reason for your vote. Not doing that is just stupid.

So people voting NinjaPoggy, why are you voting for him?

- - - Updated - - -

Not with the negative reps you give me. :stuckup:
why do you care so much ?

i think we are on to something here
Are you actually trolling?
its allways odd when someone comes and defends someone else, not knowing his role

when he knows its a fellow g, its much more obvious
So you want even less posting around here? asking pepole qustions is the way the game is played
I see you defend Völler.

Most interesting

Tomice

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
All I see is people blaming other people
but I don't see the reasoning to get rid of Zach, I think it was just to confuse us, which has evidently worked.
a true master stroke

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012

You are missing an obvious point. In the first round, the g's were unquestionably handpicked. You, Osman, X, Kyle, ALC and me were all g's. That also means that you, Hoori and Osman could all easily be g's this round. Or another strong team of g's for that matter. A strong team og g's could have whacked Zacheryah for the mindfuck and to take the focus off the experienced players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)