Domenico Criscito (105 Viewers)

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
it annoys me when people here says that we mis treated him. well, lets state some facts here. we payed 5.5mil for him to bring him back from genoa gave him a starting place and he sucked, Juve had two choice:
1. keep him and literally destroy his future by keeping him on the bench until he lose his confident for 5 years, then he will be out of contract and nobody will take a risk on him again.

2. Loan him out to any club that wan him, since only small clubs wanted him, if ever, HE made the choice to go to Genoa. we did him a HUGE favour when we loaned him to Genoa but they wanted some leverage by having an option to buy half of him.

so despite everything he didn't even thank us.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
i honestly dont believe that selling 50% of cristico has everything to do with the board, i'm pretty sure that its also up to the player to agree if he wants to be with juve or genoa.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do you want Cronios to hate Criscito?

That's what Domenico said when Ranieri was assigned Juventus coach:

“Ranieri is an excellent Coach and his appointment was the right choice,”
I am sure that he has regretted those words,:howler: esp if he actually believed that and had some expectations.
CR has actually managed to destroy his carrier with us and almost destroyed DC's too...
According to calciomercato Genoa used an option to buy 50% of Criscito...
Do they automatically get to him for that? Or they just gain the right to claim/loan him? I believe that if we buy back that half, he is right and we do have the right to buy him back, their half and a couple more mils would do...
Cronios won't hate Criscito for that, Andy will.
Cron will hate Criscito only if the latter says how Molinaro is an excellent LB.
But he will never say that, as long as they are in competition for the same spot:wink:

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
I think this deal is misunderstood.

Criscito was loaned to Genova with an option to buy 50% at the end of season. So they used this last-year "gift" from the management.

As I understand, he is now 50-50 owned by Juve and Genova. Same as Palladino.

So if Juve (or Genova) want to acquire any of them, the other 50% of the shares must be bought.

I don't understand in a 50-50 co-ownership who has the right to use him in the season. Why is Genova by default?

May 4, 2004

Criscito was loaned to Genova with an option to buy 50% at the end of season. So they used this last-year "gift" from the management.

So if Juve (or Genova) want to acquire any of them, the other 50% of the shares must be bought.

I don't understand in a 50-50 co-ownership who has the right to use him in the season. Why is Genova by default?
Genoa

They agree on witch team the player will stay at.. Like in this case, Criscito stays at Genoa without a V :p

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The two teams decide this.

If teams can't agree on that or some other details, then it goes to blind bidding where the team that offers more gets the other 50% of the player.
If Criscito stays in Genoa then it means that Juve let Genoa have him for one more year.

So it's not Genoa by default. It's Genoa because Juve let Genoa have him.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Some of you should stop crying and drop some water on their faces. Why on earth are we crying over Criscito? If he wants to join Napoli or stays with Genoa let it be. We were never the type of club/fans to run behind a player and beg them them to join us.

We are talking about Juventus ffs, he should ask for a transfer to join us, if his roots are from napoli and his gf from Bologna but he wants to stay with Genoa, let it be.

We will survive no?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
But why would we let them?? We can afford to buy his back back and we do need him! Our coach said that we need him, if we fail to get him back, we will be forced to throw away that cash for his 50%, to a quick fix (Grosso)

If we get him back and still want to sell him (Napoli), or give away his half, we canachieve a better deal now, because his value has increased after a good year.
Its a win win situation if we get him back, i really dont see the reason to concede him.
Genoa has no leverage, they cant afford to spend 10-12 mil to buy him now, but next year they will!!!

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Thanks friends, much clear now :) He is not entirely "thrown away" by Juve. I though Ciro would like him, but I guess wrong :)

As he (Criscito) was not so enthusiastic about Juve ever as he is for Genoa or Napoli now, let him find his peace there. He is not a Juve player after all.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Some of you should stop crying and drop some water on their faces. Why on earth are we crying over Criscito? If he wants to join Napoli or stays with Genoa let it be. We were never the type of club/fans to run behind a player and beg them them to join us.

We are talking about Juventus ffs, he should ask for a transfer to join us, if his roots are from napoli and his gf from Bologna but he wants to stay with Genoa, let it be.

We will survive no?
We may be Juventus, but in the current transfer circumstances a good Italian LB who seems to be so easily available is rare. And that's the crying shame about this situation.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
But why would we let them?? We can afford to buy his back back and we do need him! Our coach said that we need him, if we fail to get him back, we will be forced to throw away that cash for his 50%, to a quick fix (Grosso)

If we get him back and still want to sell him (Napoli), or give away his half, we canachieve a better deal now, because his value has increased after a good year.
Its a win win situation if we get him back, i really dont see the reason to concede him.
Genoa has no leverage, they cant afford to spend 10-12 mil to buy him now, but next year they will!!!
We are getting Grosso for 2 million or so, which we got when we sent Mellberg to Greece. If we really wanted Criscito back we would get him. Either he isn't part of Ciro's plan or he himself didn't want to come back. Next season they can buy the other half if they want to for another 6 million or so. We'd still have sold him for a total fee of about 11-12 million which is good value. Bottom line is that we didn't get screwed by Genoa, we let them have a half.

Jul 10, 2006

Fuck Genova too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 105)