Domenico Criscito (137 Viewers)

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
oh yes forgot about sali. but grygera or zebina should stay on the right side or better both far away from turin
Actually, Grygera played his best game(s) on the left side.
This could be a coincidence though.

Tomorrow there will be some tests to review Molinaro's condition iirc, so then we might know if he'll be ready for the beginning of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
isnt it simple? molinaro will split himself into 4 players

backup for himself for LB and play RB while providing backup for himself once again.

Dec 10, 2006
Grosso? Who cares, he's getting too old. What, are we really becoming Milan?
Disagreed! I think Grosso can help us, he's genius, dribbles round fantastic, he can keep possession alright not losing ball just like Super Moli! And what matters most is that He's Grosso after all. You cannot even compare him to moli with all his mistakes! Age is important, but not for this case! :D
And, if u think Zebina will be in excellent form, u r all wet! Even if Ciro put his trust in him, he will fail it!
Criscito is alright, but I doubt if he can play as RB or not?! Or the same thing abt Grosso?! If not, so we need a RB then! Let both Zebina and Grygera leave! Then we can play with Olof as RB, huh?!

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Actually age is very important for the fullbacks.
The need to be dynamic and far more kinetic than the CBs.
Age is not that important for the CBs, thats why Maldini and Thuram has converted into ones when they couldnt cope with the needs of the fullback...

But agree that it would once again be a grave mistake, if we bet on Zebina reliability or Grygera's quality....

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I think the point has been missed that Criscito cannot effectively fit into our lineup next season because he doesn't get forward enough.

On Grosso, he isn't my first choice but he is a damn sight better than what we have and he is actually a good left back. If you consider what his value is and the fact he knows the league and current Juventus players from his time with La Nazionale then he is a sensible choice in the short term.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Disagreed! I think Grosso can help us, he's genius, dribbles round fantastic, he can keep possession alright not losing ball just like Super Moli! And what matters most is that He's Grosso after all. You cannot even compare him to moli with all his mistakes! Age is important, but not for this case! :D
And, if u think Zebina will be in excellent form, u r all wet! Even if Ciro put his trust in him, he will fail it!
Criscito is alright, but I doubt if he can play as RB or not?! Or the same thing abt Grosso?! If not, so we need a RB then! Let both Zebina and Grygera leave! Then we can play with Olof as RB, huh?!
:lol: :rofl2: :disagree: Genius. I think you ought to be more selective with your words my friend. That is being a bit extreme. Grosso is no genius, just an above average player, when on form. As for Moli, well, he doesn't possess any of those qualities u listed. Do you even watch Juve games? I am just curious of course.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If he plays regularly again and stays injury free, Zebina can be very lethal going forward.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
i dont see what the hurry is with criscito..hes a great prospect imo but until hes been tested on the european club level can he be assessed in the right manner and with genoa in the europa league that will become clear

grosso for a year to two max would be way more ideal given his vast experience let alone he has an understanding with the likes of canna,chiellini n buffon from the azzurri..if only we got grosso a year or two back

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Mimmo Criscito e Raffaele Palladino resteranno al Genoa. La società rossoblù e la Juventus si sono già incontrate e hanno trovato l'intesa.

Il Genoa eserciterà il diritto di riscatto per il difensore dell'Under 21, mentre per quanto concerne l'attaccante è stata confermata la comproprietà.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Criscito will stay at Genoa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 137)