Domenico Criscito (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
seriously do u think one of grosso or dossena can fit this bill?
and whats with a rb?
I do think that for the next season Grosso can offer more than Criscito.
We still own half of Criscito, we can always get him back if we want. It's not like we lost the guy.
But i still don't see him ready to take over the left side (which is what he'll have to do in a 4-3-1-2) in a team challenging for the scudetto and in the CL.
Grosso can do it better for now, imo.

He might be playing bad for Lyon as Fred says, but he's always very good/great when he plays together with Buffon, Chiellini, Cannavaro, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Iaquinta etc, so i don't see why he wouldn't do it when he'll play with them for Juve.

Not my first choice either, but for the next season i prefer him over Criscito. By a mile.

Dossena though..... :cry:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Tbh, Grosso wouldn't be a bad choice as long as he stays injury free in his old age. Santacroce is a RB, correct? Nothing like having an all Italian backline...Forza Juve

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Tbh, Grosso wouldn't be a bad choice as long as he stays injury free in his old age. Santacroce is a RB, correct? Nothing like having an all Italian backline...Forza Juve
I believe Santacroce is a pure CB. I think he plays on the right side of a 3-men defense so maybe that's why you confused him with a RB.

Jul 2, 2006
i just can't bear the situation which we are not familiar

other clubs are treating us like little bastards. i bet we wanted him back but they have signed him by ignoring us. they can't fuck with moratti's internassionale but if we are talking about cobollocks giggle's Juventus...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why the hell would someone trust Dossena after he flopped in England? We don't need that shit.

Grosso? Who cares, he's getting too old. What, are we really becoming Milan?

Just bring back Criscito FFS, assholes.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Seriously this is crazy and Secco is a fucking idiot. I swear, letting De Ceglie and Criscito go and letting Molinaro stay is fucking madness. And what is up with this fetish italian clubs have of sharing players. Seccos can't do anything good without fucking something else up.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I believe Santacroce is a pure CB. I think he plays on the right side of a 3-men defense so maybe that's why you confused him with a RB.

I've read that Ciro apparently likes Grosso very much, but management is more keen on Dossena, because he's younger. And regarding RB, Ciro seems to trust in Zebina in our new formation.
Zebina on form would be a really good solution for another year IMO. He can be a protagonist on his day I think

i just can't bear the situation which we are not familiar

other clubs are treating us like little bastards. i bet we wanted him back but they have signed him by ignoring us. they can't fuck with moratti's internassionale but if we are talking about cobollocks giggle's Juventus...
:lol:

fuck am i the only one who doesnt want zebina as our main rb ?
Like I said, when Zebina is on he is a great player, I have a feeling Ciro nows how to get that from him.

Why the hell would someone trust Dossena after he flopped in England? We don't need that shit.

Grosso? Who cares, he's getting too old. What, are we really becoming Milan?

Just bring back Criscito FFS, assholes.
I agree, not sure why we are bring him back but as Alen said, maybe Grosso can be lethal for one more year.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I am just saying we are already starting the season with a man down in that area (molinaro). And we just let go of two young LBs, so as of now we are down 3 in that position if you think about it. Unless Ariaudo is a LB/CB mold like Chiellini. We def have to buy a LB and buying a 32 year old Grosso scares the hell out of me when we just let two young/healthy ones go.
i know what u mean. but what will happen when moli comes back than we have 3 lb and all want to play. how do u keep everyone happy... chiellini can play as a lb to and than legro and cann as cb.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
right but we would have two young CBs and Moli is at best a 3rd choice anyways. Grosso/Criscito fighting for a place with Molinaro warming the stands. i just think its a big gamble, now teams KNOW we need a LB and are going to hand it to us. I hope we don't overpay now as a result.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
right but we would have two young CBs and Moli is at best a 3rd choice anyways. Grosso/Criscito fighting for a place with Molinaro warming the stands. i just think its a big gamble, now teams KNOW we need a LB and are going to hand it to us. I hope we don't overpay now as a result.
ya but as u can see i'm not the biggest fan of giving up on criscito and let dc leave. but thats the fact right now.

haha sorry for the tripplepost just found out about multiquote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)