Domenico Criscito (28 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I mean, he hasn't been bad at all for Genoa. And you know it was premature to judge him on the basis of last season, yo. He only played a couple times.

I'm not saying he's the next Maldini, but rather just saying give him a chance.

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
We already saw how idiotic such deals are this past weekend by having Palladino and Criscito contribute to our demise.

Loans and co-ownerships should be banned outright from football. You don't see clubs such as Manure, Arsenal and Barca partake in these inane deals because their managers know it's the wrong move.
And again you only help my argument. Only a couple of those players have a chance of featuring long term with any of their major clubs.

Nice try but even you know you're wrong here.
You said that these clubs don't do loans, I was just proving you wrong that's all

Gustav

Jul 20, 2008
I think it's wrong to measure Criscito's ability only on what he has achieved at Genoa. Simply because he has been playing great for them doesn't mean much once he comes here. He is a guaranteed starter there, Gasperini trusts him and they play in a different system there. All that will change when he comes to Juve: the pressure to perform in every game, no guarantees, he has to earn his place, different coach, different system.

But I would definitely like him to come back, to see what he's capable of this time around.

Jul 10, 2006
Criscito needs to play for Juve next season. At least try him out through December and if he's not ready we can send him back to Genoa for the rest of the year.

I think he'll do fine. He looked great against us, that's for sure.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
"Genoa Cricket and FC have paid 1.000.000 euros paid for a one year loan, the Company has also sold to Genoa Cricket and FC the option right for player-sharing disposal of the football player (50%) for the price of 5.900.000 euros"

Juventus Half-yearly Financial Report
http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/FIN_pubblicazionifinanziarie.asp?myyear=20082009

Enrico Preziosi has indicated that he will exercise this option, so the chances of seeing Criscito with Juventus next year isn't as high as some may think in that the situation is far from "coming back from loan".

Jul 10, 2006
"Genoa Cricket and FC have paid 1.000.000 euros paid for a one year loan, the Company has also sold to Genoa Cricket and FC the option right for player-sharing disposal of the football player (50%) for the price of 5.900.000 euros"

http://www.juventus.com/site/eng/FIN_pubblicazionifinanziarie.asp?myyear=20082009

Enrico Preziosi has indicated that he will exercise this option, so the chances of seeing Criscito with Juventus next year isn't as high as some may think in that the situation is far from "coming back from loan".
Well that sucks.....

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

That is what i feared before, Secco gave them the option to buy with a cut down price. We pay bloody 8m for one half two years ago and then he goes and gives the option for around 6m.

unless Criscito asks to get back, i don't see him coming back next season, especially if they make the CL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)