Domenico Criscito (93 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The 20-year-old has failed to make an impact since joining the Old Lady in the summer, despite his reputation as one of the most promising young defenders in Italy. So far this term Criscito has made seven Serie A appearances, and looked particularly exposed during two of them away to Cagliari and Roma.

Genoa are said to be keen to have Criscito back in their squad, so a six-month deal could be finalized in time for January. Juve are also said to be negotiating with Palermo, however.

The player himself is apparently troubled by the reports as he is determined to set himself through at Juventus despite the initial growing pains.

The Bianconeri secured full-ownership of Criscito in January of this year, by buying out the remaining 50 per cent of his contract from Genoa.

Criscito started his professional career with Genoa and indeed made his debut for the club in 2003 at the age of just 16.

Derek Wanner, Goal.com
looks like hes going back to genoa for six months. this could be good for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pazza

Manhattanite
Nov 12, 2007
For a website of Juve fans, I am disappointed that no one remembered Domenico's birthday. Well Happy Birthday, Domenico!

Buon compleanno a chi diventa più saggio, più sexy e più bello ogni anno!:toast:

Jul 2, 2006
Happy birthday Mimmo

2007 ends with an important event at Juventus. The 30th of December is indeed Domenico Criscito's birthday. The Naples-born defender, who developed his skills in Juventus' Youth Academy and came back to base at the beginning of this season, after doing very well at Genoa on loan, turns 21 today.

Best wishes to “Mimmo” from all of us at Juventus and juventus.com.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
It seems Domenico is gone on loan to Genoa for 6 months, together with Olivera.

The news will be official today.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
It seems Domenico is gone on loan to Genoa for 6 months, together with Olivera.

The news will be official today.
i'm glad its only a loan cos goal.com made me think it was a permenat move to genoa for cristico. i really dont care much about olivera i never thought he fitted at juventus.

problem is who are we going to get this winter to replace cristico?? i mean andrade is sidelined fr a while, chillini's chances of not getting susended at least one more time are as big as me having a chance to play at juventus. i hope this means some one is coming this winter.

Aug 28, 2007
I'll miss Criscito, but the loan should do him a world of good. He should hit the gym, work on his reflexes and learn to concentrate better so that he can return to take his place in our defence. I want him to prove Chiarenza right, the old man dubbed him "...the best young defender in Italy". YOU GO CRIS, WE'LL BE WAITING. They better bring someone in to replace him. Barzagli?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)