Domenico Criscito (74 Viewers)

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
When the cat is away (Moggi) - the rats are dancing on the kitchen table. We have an expression like that in Sweden. Dunno if it's used internationally.

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
Napoli eye Criscito: According to Corriere dello Sport, Napoli want to convince Juve to sell the young defender, who is down the pecking order under Chiellini and Molinaro.

Tuttomercato

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Keep Criscito and groom him to play at CB. He and Chiellini along with Molinaro could really gel along that back line and create something solid for a long time.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
Criscito : " Nappoli is great team , but Juve trust in me !! "

Criscito: "Il Napoli mi lusinga, ma la Juve crede in me"
Queste le dichiarazioni del promettente difensore napoletano ex Genoa:" Non so nulla di una richiesta del Napoli per me, ho letto la notizia dai giornali, non nascondo che mi farebbe piacere in quanto è la squadra della mia città. La Juventus punta fortemente su di me avendo rifiutato l'offerta del Genoa e Ranieri è un allenatore che crede nei giovani". Fonti vicino alla società bianconera ritengono completamente infondata questa voce: il giocatore resterà a Torino o al massimo andrà al Genoa.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Criscito : " Nappoli is great team , but Juve trust in me !! "

Criscito: "Il Napoli mi lusinga, ma la Juve crede in me"
Queste le dichiarazioni del promettente difensore napoletano ex Genoa:" Non so nulla di una richiesta del Napoli per me, ho letto la notizia dai giornali, non nascondo che mi farebbe piacere in quanto è la squadra della mia città. La Juventus punta fortemente su di me avendo rifiutato l'offerta del Genoa e Ranieri è un allenatore che crede nei giovani". Fonti vicino alla società bianconera ritengono completamente infondata questa voce: il giocatore resterà a Torino o al massimo andrà al Genoa.

Now see... finally the kid is begining to talk like a juventino, was that too hard kid?

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
The young Juventus defender rebuffed the claims that he was on the verge of joining Napoli on loan.

Domenico Criscito signed for Juventus from Genoa last season and the talented defender has no intention of leaving the Bianconeri as he feels ready to play for a big team.

The young Italian player was linked to a move to Napoli in the past few days, something which he denied categorically.

"I don't know anything. I learnt from the newspaper that there was the possibility of joining the Azurri.

"It's obvious that I'm pleased with Napoli's interest, it's the team of my city. However, I know that Juventus want to hold on to me and they have already refused Genoa's offer, which means that they believe in me.

"I don't think that at Napoli I would find more space," he admitted. “Also at Juventus I would have my chances. Ranieri is someone who doesn't look at anybody's face and moves forward on his path.

"For our coach, those who deserve will play and I believe that I'm able to compete for a place in the team," confided Criscito.

goal.com

Mar 28, 2007
It is claimed that Domenico Criscito and Giorgio Chiellini will leave Juventus this weekend, making room for Gabriel Heinze.

The Bianconeri are completely revamping their defence, which was the weakest performing part of the squad in Serie B last year.

Chiellini is on the verge of completing a £7m move to Sven Goran Eriksson’s Manchester City, while it’s now rumoured that Criscito is returning to old club Genoa on loan.

The Under-21 international had always said he would be released to make his mark at Marassi if he was not guaranteed first team football in Turin.

Despite Chiellini’s departure, it seems as if the space for Criscito has been further reduced and the reason lies in Manchester.

While United continue their legal battle with Liverpool over Heinze, a way out of the mess for Sir Alex Ferguson would be to sell the Argentine overseas.

Juventus are eager to pick up the want-away defender and Manchester United would be more than happy to help put a spanner in the works for Liverpool.

Heinze would only cost £6.8m and cannot continue to drag out this transfer saga with the Premiership set to start soon.

"He is a contracted player for two years and unless we receive an offer which is acceptable to us as a club, he will remain with us," said United chief executive David Gill.

Other options for Juve include Arsenal’s Philippe Senderos – already the subject of a £3m offer – Stuttgart’s Fernando Meira and Serbian Under-21 international captain Branislav Ivanovic

channel4.com

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
If juve lose both Criscito and Chiellini this season,then i would be thinking that the combination of our board and Mr Claudio is really not a good combination at all...

David01

Aug 20, 2006
That is only papertalk, I'll start discussing this when it is official.
Milan have signed Sheva, Eto'o, Ronaldinho, Pato, the beast,... according to the papers for the last month or two. In fact they haven't signed crap. I would hate to be a fan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 74)