Domenico Criscito (140 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
this news about criscito going back to genoa just wont go away, its come up on calciomercato, channel4, and now goal.com. hope your right badass, i want him to stay and prove himself amid all this hype surrounding him
:agree: especially after all the money we paid last winter!

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I don't get all this talk about Criscito, do we have an obligation to give him to Genoa? If transfer occurs would that be just a loan or coo-ownership deal or what?

David01

Aug 20, 2006
he will be our cb we have enough at the left with Chiellini and Mollinaro. He can play lb just as Chielini can play cb. Don't care if he looks like Canna lets hope he can play like him.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Genoa had one of the best defenders in Serie B last term, but even though Domenico Criscito has gone to Juventus, he could yet return.

“I really hope that Juve buy Gabriel Milito from Real Zaragoza, as that will free Criscito to come back to us,” added the patron.

“We have a sort of gentleman’s agreement with the Bianconeri. If he is not a first team player, he could be returned to us on loan so that he can continue to develop. The last word is up to Juventus and Claudio Ranieri, though.”

Channel 4

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
tbh i wouldn't mind Criscito going to Genoa on a loan if we get Milito and another good CB. By going to Genoa he will get experience in the Serie A, thus when he comes back to us he will be ready to step into the first team

francesco

Till death do us part!
Jul 25, 2006
"Con me in panchina partirà titolare".

C'è il secco no di Claudio Ranieri a rendere complesso il ritorno a Genova di Domenico Criscito, il forte terzino sinistro passato a fine stagione dal Genoa alla Juventus ma che Enrico Preziosi vorrebbe trattenere in rossoblù almeno per un altro anno.

Il giocatore, secondo quanto si è appreso in ambienti vicini al club torinese, avrebbe dato nei giorni scorsi il suo nulla osta all'operazione, ma il neo allenatore juventino avrebbe posto un veto irrevocabile: «Criscito non è un giocatore qualsiasi: con me in panchina partirà titolare. Non avrebbe senso "regalarlo" per una stagione al Genoa», avrebbe riferito Ranieri ai dirigenti della Vecchia Signora.

Una decisione che annulla, di fatto, un'altra ipotesi: quella dell'arrivo a Genova del 27enne Manuele Blasi, che Ranieri non intende utilizzare e che Preziosi avrebbe aggregato alla rosa assieme proprio al giovane Criscito.

goal.com

Translation:
Ranieri: Criscito will remain with Juventus. He has dismissed reports of Criscito returning to Genoa for another season as he doesnt see the point of that. He did point out that Blasi would be allowed to move to Genoa, as he doesnt feature in his plans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 140)