Domenico Criscito (6 Viewers)

qcfabio

Apr 5, 2004
imo Chiellini is perfect as CB against Portugal and Criscito just let me down.
He's made some suicidal passes and allowed too many crosses from Portugal.
It's clear that his touch on the ball is quite good but he just didn't take an active role in both defense and attack. It seems Chiellini has played as both CB and LB in that match and later in the match he just didn't want to pass the ball to Criscito cuz that means Criscito will just pass back to him ....
I really doubt what Buffon said "He's the most talented young italian defender around". In fact that should be Chiellini.

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
It's clear that his touch on the ball is quite good but he just didn't take an active role in both defense and attack. It seems Chiellini has played as both CB and LB in that match and later in the match he just didn't want to pass the ball to Criscito cuz that means Criscito will just pass back to him ....
I really doubt what Buffon said "He's the most talented young italian defender around". In fact that should be Chiellini.
You're judging him for his one game against Portugal?

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Criscito is really a CB so it is no surprise that he was unimpressive. He was also just back from injury which won't have helped.

Never doubt Gigi!

Soldatino

Couldn't agree more. I have seen plenty of the two to form a very similar opinion. I hope Chiellini is utilised as a CB..

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #92
    He may go back to Genoa if Juve sign Milito according to Channel 4.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
    i dont see the point in paying 5 mil for someone only to send him back out on loan to the club he was at in the first place, this is just crap talk

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
    Yeah really, we paid enough for this kid that his arse better be in a pair of white Juve shorts next season:disagree:...besides I'd rather see him get a chance when one of the starters is injured than Boumsong. If he supposedly has all this potential, it shouldn't go to waste.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)