Domenico Criscito (2 Viewers)

Adzke

May 19, 2007
I think Criscito should get a chance to play in the first team. I think he'd cope fine if he had an experienced CD beside him.
If we get Milito, Mimmo could learn alot from him, and even start on the other DC spot. If we also get Barzagli, Criscito could learn from two defenders who will hopefully go on to become club legends. Not bad for him :eyebrows:

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
A sorpresa Criscito va all'Empoli
20.06.2007 21.41 di Giuseppe Di Napoli

Il forte difensore della nazionale under 21 Criscito, baluardo del Genoa di Gasperini nell'ultima stagione, è stato inserito dalla Juventus nella trattiva che domani porterà all'ufficializzazione di Almiron alla Vecchia Signora. La Juventus, che ha naturalmente ceduto il giocatore solo in prestito, ha pensato di far fare al giocatore esperienza in campo internazionale visto che l'Empoli è impegnato in Coppa UEFA.
Cagni, poi, è un maestro nel lavorare coi giovani. Confermati gli altri giocatori coinvolti nell'operazione:comproprietà di Paro e Volpato per gli azzurri toscani che hanno incassato 5 milioni di euro. Lo rivela TelevideoRai.

Source: Tuttomercatoweb

Criscito could be involved in the Almiron-Deal,which could be announced tomorrow. He could gain international experience at Empoli.

Don't know what to think about it...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
A sorpresa Criscito va all'Empoli
20.06.2007 21.41 di Giuseppe Di Napoli

Il forte difensore della nazionale under 21 Criscito, baluardo del Genoa di Gasperini nell'ultima stagione, è stato inserito dalla Juventus nella trattiva che domani porterà all'ufficializzazione di Almiron alla Vecchia Signora. La Juventus, che ha naturalmente ceduto il giocatore solo in prestito, ha pensato di far fare al giocatore esperienza in campo internazionale visto che l'Empoli è impegnato in Coppa UEFA.
Cagni, poi, è un maestro nel lavorare coi giovani. Confermati gli altri giocatori coinvolti nell'operazione:comproprietà di Paro e Volpato per gli azzurri toscani che hanno incassato 5 milioni di euro. Lo rivela TelevideoRai.

Source: Tuttomercatoweb

Criscito could be involved in the Almiron-Deal,which could be announced tomorrow. He could gain international experience at Empoli.

Don't know what to think about it...
When did Empoli play Brazil?

Gasbarroni

Accelerati Incredibilus
Dec 15, 2005
Did any of you guys watch the U21 tournament? Because I was fairly disappointed in Criscito. Let me rephrase that, I was extremely disappointed in Casiraghi who played Domenico as a left back and Chiellini in the centre of defence. It was clear that Domenico should never play there again! Let's hope Ranieri keep him for the CB position.

xixi

Sep 5, 2006
Did any of you guys watch the U21 tournament? Because I was fairly disappointed in Criscito. Let me rephrase that, I was extremely disappointed in Casiraghi who played Domenico as a left back and Chiellini in the centre of defence. It was clear that Domenico should never play there again! Let's hope Ranieri keep him for the CB position.
i did and donwload the bt, imo he did good on defence job, but he lacks the ability to cross while he can make some good direct pass, it's really wierd but may depend on how he pass the ball with the position of his feet

i think putting hin there is ok, chiellini is really doing well, he is dominant in the air,imo he is the mvp for italy u21 in this year

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
I didn't watch much of the game so I can't comment on how Criscito did at LB, but it certainly seemed a very strange decision to play Chiellini at CB and Criscito LB.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I didn't watch much of the game so I can't comment on how Criscito did at LB, but it certainly seemed a very strange decision to play Chiellini at CB and Criscito LB.
Actually I think it makes sense as Chiellini has more experiance than Criscito and better in the air. Plus Chiellini played centrally for us virtually all season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)