Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Conte worked with Bonucci at Bari, he already knew the player well enough.

Dybala & Pogba are WC players already and worth 3-4 times as much as we value Berardi. Their talent is far superior to Berardi. Morata left Real to play (and probably the same reason he wanted to stay here), same reason why Berardi wants to stay.

He knows there is no way he will move ahead of Dybala in the formations we want to play. If we actually used a winger based formation then perhaps we would be talking differently. So we should expect him to "want" to come here for the 1 every 4-5 games we decide to play with wingers?

- - - Updated - - -

And Morata had to go up against Matri. Wow. Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli is weltering away. Berardi is practically a kid still.
Except Conte was at Atalanta when Bonbon was at Bari :shifty:

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He deserves all the flak he gets tbh just look at pogba, Dybala, morata or even bonucci and tell me this team doesn't have the right environment for growth
:tup:

I was all in for him, but he can stay in Sassuolo with this pussy mentality.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
As much as Sassuolo wants to play Big Man, we've done so much for them financially as well as discounted and loaned talent. Do they want to burn that bridge?

Also, he was sold back to them with a clause, as far as whats been reported. And we supposedly overpaid on Zaza for a Berardi option.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
As much as Sassuolo wants to play Big Man, we've done so much for them financially as well as discounted and loaned talent. Do they want to burn that bridge?

Also, he was sold back to them with a clause, as far as whats been reported. And we supposedly overpaid on Zaza for a Berardi option.
Thats BS

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
Why is that BS? Even seeing how clutch Zaza was at times for us, his original fee and what we paid for him were higher than his value at the time. In the same window, we sold Berardi to Sassuolo on the cheap and inserted (supposedly) a buyback clause. I would assume we did a one for one there.

In the end, who knows. That's how it appeares to me.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Why is that BS? Even seeing how clutch Zaza was at times for us, his original fee and what we paid for him were higher than his value at the time. In the same window, we sold Berardi to Sassuolo on the cheap and inserted (supposedly) a buyback clause. I would assume we did a one for one there.

In the end, who knows. That's how it appeares to me.
We received 7.5M for Zaza the summer before, thats why we overpaid a bit. We got the option on Berardi by selling our half for 10M, not by buying Zaza

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
How often did morata play cf? Also stop contradicting yourself either people cant progress here or we have the environment to produce future ballon d'ors, it can't be both
Youre forgetting that Álvaro is Spanish. He would never progress properly with us.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
We received 7.5M for Zaza the summer before, thats why we overpaid a bit. We got the option on Berardi by selling our half for 10M, not by buying Zaza
We bought Zaza at 3.5, sold him to Sassuolo for 10 and then paid 18 for him at the end of the day. A net loss of 11.5 for a striker who showed less than Berardi then.

Berardi we paid 4.5 for half of him (9m value estimate) then sold for 10. Only a 5.5 profit on a striker who was showing glimpses of brilliance.

I think it is clear we overpaid on Zaza then as he didn't look like an 18m talent when we got him. Now, he's proven very useful since then but I think without using hindsight, many would say we overpaid at that time for Zaza at 18m. Especially when we sold Berardi's half that same window for 10, making the estimate on him 20m. Berardi at the time looked better than Zaza, much better than a 2m price difference.

Again, who knows but that was how I saw it.

- - - Updated - - -

And both the Zaza and Berardi deals were in installmemts so I don't think we ever received 7.5 for Zaza in a payment. It was spread out. So when we paid 18m for him, we waved off their installments to us from his original sale then paid in installments ourselves. Sounds like us doing yhem a lot of favors over an average talent in appearance at the time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
We bought Zaza at 3.5, sold him to Sassuolo for 10 and then paid 18 for him at the end of the day. A net loss of 11.5 for a striker who showed less than Berardi then.

Berardi we paid 4.5 for half of him (9m value estimate) then sold for 10. Only a 5.5 profit on a striker who was showing glimpses of brilliance.

I think it is clear we overpaid on Zaza then as he didn't look like an 18m talent when we got him. Now, he's proven very useful since then but I think without using hindsight, many would say we overpaid at that time for Zaza at 18m. Especially when we sold Berardi's half that same window for 10, making the estimate on him 20m. Berardi at the time looked better than Zaza, much better than a 2m price difference.

Again, who knows but that was how I saw it.
But that's because you only focus at their value when looking at the prices, there are other factors. When we bought Zaza for 3.5M we also had Gabbiadini and Immobile all on coown and one of them was supposed to come here one day, we didn't know which one yet, but all were out to prove themselves. Ciro managed a great season but was "sacrificed" for Morata, he also didnt want to come here, so we were left with Zaza and Gabbia. We rated Zaza more but didnt need him in 2014 as we had Morata, Tevez, Llorente, Giovinco, Coman and werent as good financially because of EL so we sold his half for 7.5M (a fee Sassuolo would never pay if we didn't guarantee to buy him back) to recover some money after paying 20M on Morata. Sassuolo basically did us a favor which we repayed a year later. Zaza was an Italy starter and came of a season where he scored 11 goals at the age of 24, we didnt overpay that much if at all, all things considered.

We tried the same with Berardi, he was supposed to come here but refused, we still have rights on him though and will buy him next summer most likely.

Knowah

Jan 28, 2013
But that's because you only focus at their value when looking at the prices, there are other factors. When we bought Zaza for 3.5M we also had Gabbiadini and Immobile all on coown and one of them was supposed to come here one day, we didn't know which one yet, but all were out to prove themselves. Ciro managed a great season but was "sacrificed" for Morata, he also didnt want to come here, so we were left with Zaza and Gabbia. We rated Zaza more but didnt need him in 2014 as we had Morata, Tevez, Llorente, Giovinco, Coman and werent as good financially because of EL so we sold his half for 7.5M (a fee Sassuolo would never pay if we didn't guarantee to buy him back) to recover some money after paying 20M on Morata. Sassuolo basically did us a favor which we repayed a year later. Zaza was an Italy starter and came of a season where he scored 11 goals at the age of 24, we didnt overpay that much if at all, all things considered.

We tried the same with Berardi, he was supposed to come here but refused, we still have rights on him though and will buy him next summer most likely.
We shall see.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
How the hell can Berardi (a winger) be Morata's (a CF) replacement?

Pogba is unique. You know that. Stop comparing one future Balon D'Oro winner to one who will never come close to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Dybala was benched until he got used to Allegri's tactics. Even Allegri said playing youngsters like that with so much talent just can't be thrown onto the field expected to live up to their expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

We had absolutely no SS after Tevez left. It was only a matter of time a 40m kid would get to be playing regularly WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY SS ON THE FRICKIN" TEAM
I think youre really overrating Berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

This was actually a perfect time for Berardi to join us. With Morata gone hed be 3rd in the pecking order and could have been Dybala's sub as SS. Hed most likely get more than 2000 minutes here. That should have been enough for him to showcase his talent, but now we are gonna bring another striker, someone who offers more guarantees than Berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Who did you think he would replace if not Morata? And Morata played more games here as a winger and SS than a CF.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I have a feeling Berardi bleeds from his vagina like Aquilani and Montolivo. Too many drama from him and his agent and I believe a tampona on their faces would do them well.

Berardi can fvck off.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol dude get a grip berardi is 23, pogba came at 19 and in a stacked midfield took his chances, dybala was benched plenty last year but he too took his chances. Berardi is a punk ass bitch especially after he was supposed to be morata replacement but instead chose to play for mediocre sassuolo/inter
Good points (except small correction, he is 21), it's staggering Berardi doesn't have the self belief to see if he is good enough for Juve. Zaza isn't but he was eager to try anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)