Domenico Berardi (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
[video=twitter;745014914587189248]https://twitter.com/KhaledAlNouss/status/745014914587189248[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Marotta "I don't think Berardi will go to Inter, he has chosen a precise growth path. He'll stay at Sassuolo."

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I think in principle we totally disagree from the beginning here. He doesn't want to go to Juve because he will sit on the bench, not because he dislikes Juve or supported Inter when he was 14 years old. If Juve had a SS spot or played a front three he'd be here in a flash, but he can only play in one position for our usual formation. The thing stopping him from staking his claim is called Paulo Dybala. To mention Zaza again, he couldn't have done any more to stake his claim, but he still spent most of his time on the bench.
Dybala does not have a sub on the team, moreso with the loss of Morata, and with three titles to contend for next season, there is a much higher chance that he would get more playing time and opportunity than a Zaza, who had Mandzukic and Morata who was the Mandzukic-Dybala hybrid, in front of him. That said, I think the 352 would be a predominant choice as formation, but even that would have another alternate with Berardi on the squad, so yes, there is a disagreement here. Also, I don't think this is about his love for inter, but more than that, i don't think this has anything to with Sassuolo, that's all. Thankfully given Beppe's relationship with the club, we may have a say in where Berardi eventually goes to, even if it's not to us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exact quote:

Berardi? I've spoken with [Giorgio] Squinzi and [Giovanni] Carnevali and I don't think the player will go to Inter, he chose a very precise path of development.

He didn't refuse to come to Juve, but he decided to stay another year at Sassuolo. If the player wants to grow in an environment that suits him then it's right to wait."
http://www.football-italia.net/86161/cant-see-berardi-inter-morata

----

Obvious is obvious, even for the clueless. Beppe said it, then, to suit some narratives, he is probably lying.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Domenico Berardi's agent swats down Beppe Marotta's statements: 'Sassuolo decide, not Juventus!'

The Bianconeri sporting director dismissed the idea that the young Neroverde could end up at Inter, in spite of a substantial offer reportedly on the table.

“Right now the words that matter must be said by Sassuolo,” his agent Simone Seghedoni told FcInterNews.it. “We received a proposal by Inter, who are determined to sign the striker and whose offer is very substantial for club and player alike.

“We're waiting for Domenico to return from his holidays, then we'll evaluate it together.”

Marotta denied that Berardi had ever turned Juventus down, though this is how the matter was presented by most of the Press.

“I want to make it clear that our decision was taken between all three parties. Sassuolo didn't want to lose the player, while at the same time it's understandable that Berardi didn't want to interrupt his development.

“Things ended up going this way with Juventus, now we have an unexpected offer by Inter and it's only fair to consider it. This doesn't mean that he can't just stay at Sassuolo.

“We're honoured that Juventus tried to sign him in these years, but the only protagonist in the matter is Sassuolo.”

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Domenico Berardi's agent swats down Beppe Marotta's statements: 'Sassuolo decide, not Juventus!'

The Bianconeri sporting director dismissed the idea that the young Neroverde could end up at Inter, in spite of a substantial offer reportedly on the table.

“Right now the words that matter must be said by Sassuolo,” his agent Simone Seghedoni told FcInterNews.it. “We received a proposal by Inter, who are determined to sign the striker and whose offer is very substantial for club and player alike.

“We're waiting for Domenico to return from his holidays, then we'll evaluate it together.”

Marotta denied that Berardi had ever turned Juventus down, though this is how the matter was presented by most of the Press.

“I want to make it clear that our decision was taken between all three parties. Sassuolo didn't want to lose the player, while at the same time it's understandable that Berardi didn't want to interrupt his development.

“Things ended up going this way with Juventus, now we have an unexpected offer by Inter and it's only fair to consider it. This doesn't mean that he can't just stay at Sassuolo.

“We're honoured that Juventus tried to sign him in these years, but the only protagonist in the matter is Sassuolo.”

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
For his sake, he better have a season that is more in line with 13/14 and 14/15, because if he has another season like last year, I can't see us even WANTING to spend the 25 million on him

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
IS that geared towards me? Because if it is, please tell me where I am wrong in my post.
to the annoying poster between your post and mine

- - - Updated - - -

So what does your narrative change to if he ends up at Inter this summer? :p
then he goes to inter. who cares. We are a winning team that will continue to find players that win. Whether or not Berardi is in the mix is irrelevant. My argument here is that his growth is more important to him "right now" than which club he chooses to play with. Come here, play half as much. Go to Inter or stay at Sass and play much more. It's a crossroads for him and the character assassination on this forum for him is out of control.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
to the annoying poster between your post and mine

- - - Updated - - -

then he goes to inter. who cares. We are a winning team that will continue to find players that win. Whether or not Berardi is in the mix is irrelevant. My argument here is that his growth is more important to him "right now" than which club he chooses to play with. Come here, play half as much. Go to Inter or stay at Sass and play much more. It's a crossroads for him and the character assassination on this forum for him is out of control.
To be fair, this forum assassinates every player's character. Even our own team. We have people bashing Marchisio and Bonucci even. Some members used to attack Gigi, even.

Berardi isn't a Juve player, has never played for us, and is wilting away from a chance to prove himself on the big stage. He might be right for his development. Sure.

But to expect this forum to give a guy a pass who is potentially going to chose going to Inter (a club he readily admits to supporting as a youth), is as silly as some of the more over the top attacks on him. It's the nature of sports fandom.

Find the amusement in it. Because it is rather amusing. :D

- - - Updated - - -

He deserves all the flak he gets tbh just look at pogba, Dybala, morata or even bonucci and tell me this team doesn't have the right environment for growth
:tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He deserves all the flak he gets tbh just look at pogba, Dybala, morata or even bonucci and tell me this team doesn't have the right environment for growth
Conte worked with Bonucci at Bari, he already knew the player well enough.

Dybala & Pogba are WC players already and worth 3-4 times as much as we value Berardi. Their talent is far superior to Berardi. Morata left Real to play (and probably the same reason he wanted to stay here), same reason why Berardi wants to stay.

He knows there is no way he will move ahead of Dybala in the formations we want to play. If we actually used a winger based formation then perhaps we would be talking differently. So we should expect him to "want" to come here for the 1 every 4-5 games we decide to play with wingers?

- - - Updated - - -

And Morata had to go up against Matri. Wow. Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

To be fair, this forum assassinates every player's character. Even our own team. We have people bashing Marchisio and Bonucci even. Some members used to attack Gigi, even.

Berardi isn't a Juve player, has never played for us, and is wilting away from a chance to prove himself on the big stage. He might be right for his development. Sure.

But to expect this forum to give a guy a pass who is potentially going to chose going to Inter (a club he readily admits to supporting as a youth), is as silly as some of the more over the top attacks on him. It's the nature of sports fandom.

Find the amusement in it. Because it is rather amusing. :D

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:
Balotelli is weltering away. Berardi is practically a kid still.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Conte worked with Bonucci at Bari, he already knew the player well enough.

Dybala & Pogba are WC players already and worth 3-4 times as much as we value Berardi. Their talent is far superior to Berardi. Morata left Real to play (and probably the same reason he wanted to stay here), same reason why Berardi wants to stay.

He knows there is no way he will move ahead of Dybala in the formations we want to play. If we actually used a winger based formation then perhaps we would be talking differently. So we should expect him to "want" to come here for the 1 every 4-5 games we decide to play with wingers?

- - - Updated - - -

And Morata had to go up against Matri. Wow. Matri.

- - - Updated - - -

Balotelli is weltering away. Berardi is practically a kid still.
Lol dude get a grip berardi is 23, pogba came at 19 and in a stacked midfield took his chances, dybala was benched plenty last year but he too took his chances. Berardi is a punk ass bitch especially after he was supposed to be morata replacement but instead chose to play for mediocre sassuolo/inter

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Lol dude get a grip berardi is 23, pogba came at 19 and in a stacked midfield took his chances, dybala was benched plenty last year but he too took his chances. Berardi is a punk ass bitch especially after he was supposed to be morata replacement but instead chose to play for mediocre sassuolo/inter
How the hell can Berardi (a winger) be Morata's (a CF) replacement?

Pogba is unique. You know that. Stop comparing one future Balon D'Oro winner to one who will never come close to it.

- - - Updated - - -

And Dybala was benched until he got used to Allegri's tactics. Even Allegri said playing youngsters like that with so much talent just can't be thrown onto the field expected to live up to their expectations.

- - - Updated - - -

We had absolutely no SS after Tevez left. It was only a matter of time a 40m kid would get to be playing regularly WHEN HE WAS THE ONLY SS ON THE FRICKIN" TEAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)