Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
First he was anti-berardi because he was "inconsistent", scored only PKs and his non-PK goals were indecisive. Then was gung-ho for him and now I don't know what the hell changed his mind again. :D
- Dybala
- Interista
- Demanding a spot. (i dont mind players beeing a bit arrogant, as long as its justified. Example : zlatan)
- Him not improving

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
You have a good memory @Osman . But does that good memory also remember i was overly pressing for him to remain loaned out at Sass because he was incredibly inconsistant with performances ?

I was overly pro, i tought he needed time to get consistant and blow up like i predicted Coman and Dybala would. Remember how i was saying Coman would be a fine winger, while he was playing cam/ss in friendlies ?

- Then he kept beeing incredibly inconsistant
- Then we all found out he's a huge interista
- Then it came to a point where all the hype just wasent justified anymore
- Then came Dybala, who evaporated Berardi
- Then him and his agent(alot) went on demanding a starting spot despite remaining inconsistant at sass, having his stats boosted by dead ball situations.

See, his predicted explosion has remained abscent, and we bought a player that is better today, then berardi ever will be.

With the forwards we have, there is no place for him.

Let me ask you Osman. How many people were overly pro Vidal, and reconsidered after his knee injury (unjustified) and especially after he left for bayern ?

How many people were overly pro Torrez before he became a peasant ?

Players develop. You can be overly pro, and sometimes they dont quite deliver their expected potential, and you correct your attitude. Isnt this a natural thing ?
You like making up stuff i see

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I only changed my mind once

I was pro berardi from the start, but he was to inconsistant to join juve. I wasent anti berardi, i tought he needed more time.
A year later i was having hopes he was on the right path, but still not good enough for juve, still too inconsistant, still needing more games (we got dybala that summer)
during this year, i changed my mind cause again, he's inconsistant, not improving, and the current forwards remove the need for berardi

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You like making up stuff i see
No mate, i dont. I'm very sensitive to this shit. I fucking hate it if some peasant or his peasant agent are demanding a place.
This is juventus, you never 'get a place' (aside from evra apparently), you have to be good enough. You are at merit of the coach tactical decisions.

When player or agent demand a spot "when he moves" i tend to remember these things very well, and keep bashing about it for a very long time.

Zaza, Morata, Sandro. They all got alot less playing time then they technically should have. They never demanded anything. Zaza commented he'd like to play more but was happy with what he could help the team with.

- - - Updated - - -

So you watch Sassuolo a lot?
I dont, and neither do you.

I read match reports, check who scored/assisted. If a forward stands out, you'll find it there. Media will talk about it.

- - - Updated - - -

So you watch Sassuolo a lot?

I read match reports, check who scored/assisted. If a forward stands out, you'll find it there. Media will talk about it.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
- Dybala
- Interista
- Demanding a spot. (i dont mind players beeing a bit arrogant, as long as its justified. Example : zlatan)
- Him not improving
the interista story :p as of now we should sign juventus fans ONLY. :agree:

about the not improving part - he is having a meh season, but i'm pretty sure he just needs a bigger club to do so. he has shown his talent for years now (unlike Dybala when we signed him), time to find out if he can make it at a top club. he deserves his chance.

also why do all of you worry about playing time?
we can use him in a 4321/433 if Max decides to switch formations ingame (Cuads like), he'll be a good Dybala sub in a 352/4312 (something we don't have right now) and maybe even a makeshift AM/SS in a 4312.

i'm sure he would get more than enough playing time.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
No mate, i dont. I'm very sensitive to this shit. I fucking hate it if some peasant or his peasant agent are demanding a place.
This is juventus, you never 'get a place' (aside from evra apparently), you have to be good enough. You are at merit of the coach tactical decisions.

When player or agent demand a spot "when he moves" i tend to remember these things very well, and keep bashing about it for a very long time.

Zaza, Morata, Sandro. They all got alot less playing time then they technically should have. They never demanded anything. Zaza commented he'd like to play more but was happy with what he could help the team with.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

So you base your opinion on him on match reports and stats?

Also, when has he ever said he wont come here unless he will be a starter? Or even his agent?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So you base your opinion on him on match reports and stats?

Also, when has he ever said he wont come here unless he will be a starter? Or even his agent?
Player twice, and agent +5 times stated that he could leave sassuolo but as a 'protagonist' or 'wouldnt leave to sit on the bench'.

80% of what people here know about players outside juventus that arent world famous, comes of match reports, analyses and articles about them, coupled with their stats.

One doesnt need to see a single juventus game to know Dybala is the deal. High stats, most during play. Praised all the time in match reports, makes 'team of the week' lineups frequently, hyped by most media, and linked with every big club.

Berardi is only really linked with juve, dispite his agent and manager repeating he has several suitors. Juve had to rush with 40 mil to get dybala. They cant be arsed over a 25mil italian forward.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Player twice, and agent +5 times stated that he could leave sassuolo but as a 'protagonist' or 'wouldnt leave to sit on the bench'.

80% of what people here know about players outside juventus that arent world famous, comes of match reports, analyses and articles about them, coupled with their stats.

One doesnt need to see a single juventus game to know Dybala is the deal. High stats, most during play. Praised all the time in match reports, makes 'team of the week' lineups frequently, hyped by most media, and linked with every big club.

Berardi is only really linked with juve, dispite his agent and manager repeating he has several suitors. Juve had to rush with 40 mil to get dybala. They cant be arsed over a 25mil italian forward.
I cant remember his agent ever requesting such things and all his and Berardis Interviews are getting posted here. Not only theirs but Marottas too, when he praises him and says Juve is following him. Nedved praised him...

Being linked only to Juve is a bad thing now? Its not true btw as he was linked to United too but the only thing that matters is if Marotta and Paratici consider him Juve material, which they do.

Do you have a source for the player saying anything like that?

From what I remember, all his agent was saying he needs to be in the right club to grow and prove his worth.

Exactly what i remember him saying too. I think people get this impression of him wanting to be a starter because he rejected us twice but are forgetting that he was 20 and 21 and needed playing time to develop. At this point i think he overgrew Sassuolo and needs to make that step up to further develop. Juve is the ideal club for that as he would be joining in a healthy environment surrounded by WC players and some of them being the best italian players that can help him a lot as he continues to grow. Not to forget a great coach like Allegri who has a record of promoting young players and helping them establish themselves in a top team. This move makes perfect sense for all parties involved that it would surprised me if it didnt happen.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I too make up interview demands (agent 5+, player just twice) when talking about players I flip flop on.

Edit: I mean, just go by the eye test. At Sassuolo, Zaza and Berardi together, Berardi looked like a worldbeater and Zaza looked average. We signed Zaza and sold Berardi to Sassuolo and EVERYBODY flipped their shit saying we got robbed then calmed themselves by saying we overpaid for Zaza to get a cheaper deal on Berardi in the future. Fast forward to the end of 2015/2016 and Zaza has impressed. Suddenly that average looking bald-headed cack is the god of supersubs and is being called the real talent between the two Sassuolo products.

Is this real life?

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Stats doesn't tell everything...
Do you know how EDF utilize Berardi this season compared to last season? Because of fvckin defrel he has to play more wide, than his stint with Zaza.

And yes i follow Sassuolo, because they basically Juve v0.2. And because they have interesting coach + players.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I too make up interview demands (agent 5+, player just twice) when talking about players I flip flop on.

Edit: I mean, just go by the eye test. At Sassuolo, Zaza and Berardi together, Berardi looked like a worldbeater and Zaza looked average. We signed Zaza and sold Berardi to Sassuolo and EVERYBODY flipped their $#@! saying we got robbed then calmed themselves by saying we overpaid for Zaza to get a cheaper deal on Berardi in the future. Fast forward to the end of 2015/2016 and Zaza has impressed. Suddenly that average looking bald-headed cack is the god of supersubs and is being called the real talent between the two Sassuolo products.

Is this real life?
Berardi willc ome good. People here are just scared that he will threaten dybalas playing time. Thats all theres on it.

Allegri will find a way to use them.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Edit: I mean, just go by the eye test. At Sassuolo, Zaza and Berardi together, Berardi looked like a worldbeater and Zaza looked average. We signed Zaza and sold Berardi to Sassuolo and EVERYBODY flipped their $#@! saying we got robbed then calmed themselves by saying we overpaid for Zaza to get a cheaper deal on Berardi in the future. Fast forward to the end of 2015/2016 and Zaza has impressed. Suddenly that average looking bald-headed cack is the god of supersubs and is being called the real talent between the two Sassuolo products.

Is this real life?
Really good summary. BTW we overpay inside our standars for a 4th striker but It works fine. And I still want Berardi here but Morata situation and Cheesio injured are top priorities now

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011

Edit: I mean, just go by the eye test. At Sassuolo, Zaza and Berardi together, Berardi looked like a worldbeater and Zaza looked average. We signed Zaza and sold Berardi to Sassuolo and EVERYBODY flipped their shit saying we got robbed then calmed themselves by saying we overpaid for Zaza to get a cheaper deal on Berardi in the future. Fast forward to the end of 2015/2016 and Zaza has impressed. Suddenly that average looking bald-headed cack is the god of supersubs and is being called the real talent between the two Sassuolo products.

Is this real life?
First of all Zaza is the fucking man and an integral part of our squad. Zaza is determined to prove his worth and has that grit that most of us Juve fans love to see, he has a lot of things to work on such as his first touch, passing etc, the one thing Zaza has going for him is heart, the man's got soo much heart that he forces shots that normally require above average techinique with sheer willpower how can you not love that!!

Also fuck Berardi. I don't need to find a reason, just fuck him, he can go join Icardi, hopefully he'll bang the kid's wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)