#GdS : #Berardi will be contacted by
#Sassuolo to hold talks on his
future. #Juve aren't pressing for
him too much atm

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I too make up interview demands (agent 5+, player just twice) when talking about players I flip flop on.

Edit: I mean, just go by the eye test. At Sassuolo, Zaza and Berardi together, Berardi looked like a worldbeater and Zaza looked average. We signed Zaza and sold Berardi to Sassuolo and EVERYBODY flipped their shit saying we got robbed then calmed themselves by saying we overpaid for Zaza to get a cheaper deal on Berardi in the future. Fast forward to the end of 2015/2016 and Zaza has impressed. Suddenly that average looking bald-headed cack is the god of supersubs and is being called the real talent between the two Sassuolo products.

Is this real life?
Lol sadly it is my friend, it is, players improve 9000 times over when they wear our shirt in the eyes of many here. Just read what they said Khedira before and after signing him, some here used to fap to Matri :lol: As soon as Berardi makes few good performances with us, which he is likely to if given the opportunity since he is CLEARLY more talented then Zaza, then you wont hear a peep about the current naysayers, they are more likely to overrate him instead.

Jun 6, 2015
Lol sadly it is my friend, it is, players improve 9000 times over when they wear our shirt in the eyes of many here. Just read what they said Khedira before and after signing him, some here used to fap to Matri :lol: As soon as Berardi makes few good performances with us, which he is likely to if given the opportunity since he is CLEARLY more talented then Zaza, then you wont hear a peep about the current naysayers, they are more likely to overrate him instead.
I think it's only natural that your view of a given player might chance when you see him playing weekly. I think none of us watches 20+ games of any other players besides those who play at Juve so it's really hard to tell how good/bad they actually are before seeing them with us. Looking through the whichever colored classes is an universal disease it's not solely a Tuz thing, there are different levels of the disease but no one is immune to it.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah thats true, its human nature, but also because some are just too quick to make up their mind about players. Makes you look foolish or bipolarish lol when you suddenly realize thats not the case and sing a different tune in such a short time frame.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
They do, but it has to be good timing too, because I doubt we will go for him if our priorities change quickly and we dont get some of our main targets and cant keep the two studs we need to keep.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Since Sassuolo will play in EL next year, i can see Berardi staying there for next season.

If we could (and should) retain Morata, Berardi should staying for 1 more season imo.

Berardi + Sensi more the reason to keep watching Sassuolo. Throw new brazilian RB that we're supposed to sign for them too/Lirola, maybe Romagna too (acerbi really impresses me thia season).

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Berardi-Juventus within days'
By Football Italia staff

Sassuolo director Giovanni Carnevali confirms Juventus must decide on Domenico Berardi and Napoli are an option for Sime Vrsaljko.

The general manager spoke to TMW and Sky Sport Italia about some big transfer stories.

“Vrsaljko is already worth a great deal and today he is one of the most important defenders on the scene. Is the price-tag €15m? I think something more.

“Napoli? Yes, they can be a great solution for him. Considering the important requests, we will meet Eusebio Di Francesco and the staff to define our strategy for the future of Sassuolo.”

Juventus have an option to sign Berardi for €25m, but have not yet decided whether to activate it.

“With Juventus this matter has been on the table for a long time. We will soon decide what is best for the lad and it’s a matter of days.

“The Bianconeri have this option that does not include a deadline. We have a good rapport with Juve and will find the best solution for everyone very soon.

“Many clubs have asked after him, but engaging in concrete negotiations is another matter.

“There is a good chance Berardi and Vrsaljko can stay, especially as we have the Europa League to face, but must also keep an eye on the Financial Fair Play situation."

- - - Updated - - -

:tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

Title is misleading :D

Mar 9, 2006
Juventus, Marotta: "Alves and Mascherano? Nothing done. Soon the renewal of Evra, then Berardi "
Berardi? Great talent, with Sassuolo there is a verbal commitment, we have a moral right to first refusal and I think we're going to define this operation.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Lol ok, just keep that garbage away from the team.
Bererdi? :agree:

Alves would instantly improve our side, Berardi would be a waste of funds specially if we need to replace Morata. I'd rather invest in 2 great midfielders in Mascherano and Pjanic/Gomes and have a great RB to rotate with Litch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)