Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I dont know why ppl still want berrardi when he clearly iterated so many times that he doesnt want juve and hes an internista.

No matter how talented he is, if what he says is true, i never want him wear our shirt. Hes not even crazy amazing, there are a lot other talents around his age that are way better than him and have big club experience already.

Buy on AliExpress.com

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
I really like Berardi. However, if he does have doubts that he can compete for a starting spot, I say we shouldn't even be bothered with him. Don't need players with no balls.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Him being an Inter fan shouldnt be that much of a problem as we can get brain inside his head when he gets some titles here BUT I fear he doesnt want us because he doesnt believe we will give him enough playing time!

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If he's not willing to earn a place then forget him. I understand he wants to play but there's a time and a place when a player has to take a risk and step up a level

venus_isle

Sep 23, 2010
I really like Berardi. However, if he does have doubts that he can compete for a starting spot, I say we shouldn't even be bothered with him. Don't need players with no balls.
If he's not willing to earn a place then forget him. I understand he wants to play but there's a time and a place when a player has to take a risk and step up a level
Exactly! People who are afraid to take challenge doesnt have what it takes to be a champion

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It would be better if we take our opportunity and sign this kid. The deal was probably struck last summer. If he doesn't prove his worth, or starts throwing tantrums, ship him off. We could still make money on his deal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I`d take him if he wants it or not then we decide if to play him or not and if he does play I think he will change his mind if not we can sell him...
Its rare to find such a gifted footballer such as Berardi - A very young player who scores and assist like a top player

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It would be better if we take our opportunity and sign this kid. The deal was probably struck last summer. If he doesn't prove his worth, or starts throwing tantrums, ship him off. We could still make money on his deal.
I`d take him if he wants it or not then we decide if to play him or not and if he does play I think he will change his mind if not we can sell him...
Its rare to find such a gifted footballer such as Berardi - A very young player who scores and assist like a top player
:tup:

Like i said... fuk him, we risk little by bringing him because he still will be sellable even if his flops a little or doesnt find playing time.

At worst, i think we can get some money back from his sale..... unless he super injures or something.

I really dont see him getting to the next level in our colours anyways. He will get bothered by lack of playing time and formation issues.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Eusebio Di Francesco says Domenico Berardi won’t join Tottenham Hotspur - 'he’s only in London on holiday!’.

The Neroverdi striker has been linked with a €30m move to the English side, though Juventus have the option of taking him to Turin this summer.

“Berardi to Tottenham?” Di Francesco considered, speaking to Sky.

“The club told me the opposite. He went to London, that’s true, but only on holiday. I talked to the lad, and he said absolutely not.

“So I’m comfortable from that point of view, even though surprises are always around the corner in football and we can always be proved wrong.”

- - - Updated - - -

How is it players always manage to be in London when they have transfer rumors?

VuvuzelaBzz

Son of a Shepherd
Jun 23, 2013
Honestly, that article was probably written by someone who reads these boards and considers the posts here "reports", seeing as everything in it aside from Monaco offering 30 mil for him has been discussed a hundred times over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)