Domenico Berardi (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
He's boyhood club is intermerda, bigdeal. Just look at bonucci, hes boyhood club also inter, and now he's one of our leaders.☺

And it just a rumour, for all we know only his agent do the talking, maybe to raise his worth, to negotiate a better contract with his next destination, and with all the hype around this fella, i hope Juventus could be his next destination. We're longer for an italian icon, next to reclaim his place among DP, Gigi, Boniperti, Baggio, etc.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
But dybala is a different player. Much more skilled and that makes him easier to adapt to any offensive role.

Berardi is not a fantasista or a SS, he is not a dribller but a very direct player. Not much flair but great end product.
Is RW the best position for berardi?
Winger ussualy have great dribble.
But berardi don't have it.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Nothing new from Football Italia. Kinda disappointing from them to put a news article with a question mark in the title.

As I started to watch Serie A more regularly I have seen many gifted players in the league, who never managed to get to top level when they deserved to IMO. Alvaro Recoba, Ronaldo failed in inter, players like Zola, Doni (Atalanta), Corini (Chievo), Di Natale, Max Tonetto failed to make a serious career in a leading team. Also, I have seen players like Gilardino and Amauri having a good numbers for a few seasons and then failed to keep the pace. There were major talent flops like Balotelli, Cassano and even Bojinov. For now it looks to me that Berardi is heading in a direction to become a serious flop. His form is already getting worse and he is showing nothing special. To me it looks like, at best, he will be a half-decent fast wing with a nice finishing if he works hard on his abilities and attitude. Although I see a new Balloteli written all over him. And Mario is by far more gifted player IMO.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
There's too much talk about him. There are very few gifted Italian forwards nowadays and all this media storm around him is more because of this than his attitude or behaviour. The fact he got few cards does not mean anything since he is still very young. It's also not him causing doubts over his next club but his agent, coach and the president.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Is RW the best position for berardi?
Winger ussualy have great dribble.
But berardi don't have it.
But somehow he made it his own, scoring goals and carrying the team.

Now, I dont see him pulling the same when pitted against moratta and dybala as SS. I dont think he has the discipline and sacrifice to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)