Domenico Berardi (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Who cares if he has competition, its up to him to show his worth, if he is good enough we can change formation which will work with him (just like we did with Vidal). The worst thing is to give up on him with out even trying, if Beppe and co really belevie in him, he will come here.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
It will be difficult to show his worth playing as SS, when we will have not one but 2 players who can play SS maybe better than him and dont have to prove anything.
He will play in a system new to him...and we will for sure not change system just to suit him..specially in the new season when dybala will be most likely stablished as our main man and will not be reolacated to insert berardi somewhere.

My point is that Berardi will have to sacrifice a lot and maybe try to learn a new game he is not accostumed to. And if we take in consideration that his attitude is a big question mark... well..

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
It's up to him. If he wants to succeed here, he will. If not, well let's hope we make a profit and not have to sell him to rival clubs.

Formations aren't really that important in football. Dybala was more suited to being a lone striker with Vazquez close behind him, but he adjusted pefectly into a SS. If Berardi truly is the "Italian Muller" he should have no problem doing the same.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Considering the Marotta pattern, of loaning out our most promising youngsters with a pitiful option to buy and then,
the feeder team attitude to take advantage of our managerial incompetence and ask us 3-4 the times, the amount, they invested to give our talent back.
I was expecting a demand around 20-25mil for Berardi. Since Berardi is a massive improve on Zaza and we gave up 18mil to get Zaza back,
18mil for a player noone else was really interested, chances are that the demands for Berardi will be more than 23mil.
So giving so much money, would mean that he is intended to be a starter. Manzdukic, at his age, will be a starter for sure, Morata will certainly not fall lower than Manzdukic and Berardi,
otherwise he would choose Real, were he can win a CL, as a 3rd choice CF.

So its probably him, or Morata, if Real activates the 30mil clause and get Morata, we will invest most of this cash to get Berardi back.
Since we dont know what Real will decide, i dont think that we can really make a definitive move for him.
I believe that he is our Morata-to-Real back up plan. I doubt that we will make a move, before the Morata situation is settled, thats why we try to close a deal with Real for his permanent move,
but they of course have the right to keep us on the wait as long as they wish.
We cannot expect much in the coming transfer period, but to see a development for the summer. That would be great, so we could plan our summer transfer plans.

Last summer, there were absurd rumors, spread by the Marotta apologists, that the Zaza 18mil deal, included a Berardi clause for the coming transfer period.
IMO, this was BS, in order to justify the ridiculous shy high 18mil to get Zaza back price tag. (and every time i mention my opinion for the transfer fee, i get a warning)
The winter transfer window is upon us and soon we will see who was right, this post is a reminder of the summer talks, before any development happens!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Considering the Marotta pattern, of loaning out our most promising youngsters with a pitiful option to buy and then,
the feeder team attitude to take advantage of our managerial incompetence and ask us 3-4 the times they invested to give our talent back.
I was expecting a demand around 20-25mil for Berardi. Since Berardi is a massive improve on Zaza and we gave up 18mil to get Zaza back,
18mil for a player noone else was really interested, chances are that the demands for Berardi will be more than 23mil.
So giving so much money, would mean that he is intended to be a starter. Manzdukic, at his age, will be a starter for sure, Morata will certainly not fall lower than Manzdukic and Berardi,
otherwise he would choose Real, were he can win a CL, as a 3rd choice CF.

So its probably him, or Morata, if Real activates the 30mil clause and get Morata, we will invest most of this cash to get Berardi back.
Since we dont know what Real will decide, i dont think that we can really make a definitive move for him.
I believe that he is our Morata-to-Real back up plan. I doubt that we will make a move, before the Morata situation is settled, thats why we try to close a deal with Real for his permanent move,
but they of course have the right to keep us on the wait as long as they wish.
We cannot expect much in the coming transfer period, but to see a development for the summer. That would be great, so we could plan our summer transfer plans.

Last summer, there were absurd rumors, spread by the Marotta apologists, that the Zaza 18mil deal, included a Berardi clause for the coming transfer period.
IMO, this was BS, in order to justify the ridiculous shy high 18mil to get Zaza back price tag.
The winter transfer window is upon us and soon we will see who was right, this post is a reminder of the summer talks, before any development happens!
:howler:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Following patterns, gives you a relative decent chance, to predict whats coming.
The more a pattern repeats its self true, the more probable it gets to repeat again, its simply a logical conclusion after a while...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala also learn new role this season. Berardi must also to learn new role.
But dybala is a different player. Much more skilled and that makes him easier to adapt to any offensive role.

Berardi is not a fantasista or a SS, he is not a dribller but a very direct player. Not much flair but great end product.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ever since he joined us, Marotta has been bleeding Juventu's cash with his loan deals.
With various ways, not just the Giovinco-type-of-deals. But every time we loan, we lose loads of cash.
Some times by selling off a player we heavily invested, sometimes but being forced to buy a substitute who is worse and much more expensive.
We lose small cash with youngsters and bigger cash with Melo aged players.
When we buy a young talent like Mandragora, we spend so much cash, that noone else would ever do, but when we sell him, he is the bargain of serie A. (Immobile)
When we loan a player like Morata, the feeder club, Real in this case, has the upperhand, imposes clauses to get him back for a decent interest,
when and if they want, while we take all the risk, giving in advance what the player might value in the future and risk losing him for less than he would cost to us, if he actually live up to expectations.
But when we loan our Comans, we do it for a modest amount and no risks for the loaner. (and soon we spend more for a lesser susbstitute like Hernanes)
We cannot impose any kind of clauses that work in our favor, we cannot find a club to loan some of the best talents in Italy, unless we accept to give away their half contracts for peanuts.
This is a reality that has been repeating itself, as long as Marotta is here and it steadily appears both in our brightest and darkest transfer hours with him, so its unlikely to go away like that and should be considered as the expected outcome,
as facts that repeat themselves are more likely to happen, than wishful thinking that this time wont be the same.
We work with what we have at hand and what we have at hand is that these deals work against our interests...

In Berardi's case, he was sold for 10mil, half of what we gave for Morata
and while Real can have him back after 3 years in the making, giving our money back plus a 50% interest, lets see how much will Sassuolo ask from us after a single year?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)