Domenico Berardi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
True that. Which is why its a shame him and Bernadeschi play same position (even if in very different ways), that kid will be a star too. Not much else to choose from younger ones, Romagnoli is tied down, Insigne would never join us (here's were all y'll vehemently spew your hate lol) and the only other two that matters we have (Rugani, Berardi). Verratti impossible pipe dream. Thats basically Italy's future in a nutshell (so far).
You didn't mention Rugani! Racist! :snoop:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
The only reason no other clubs have signing Berardi already is because he's bound to join us. And this also explains why Zaza joined us for such a high price. The dealings with Zaza and Berardi are tied together. Sassuolo know they'll have to sell him next summer, and they made an arrangement with Marotta, securing a good chuck of money from Zaza and a similar chuck again next season. They've got time to prepare for Berardi's departure with the Zaza money. And when Berardi is leaving they've had time to build a new force of attack. Marotta has secured a high profile prospect in Berardi and will have a strong hand even before the summer mercato begins. He's done it again.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Perin is very fast reflexes type of goalie tho not top notch balanced otherwise, but from what I seen from Sportiello, he has next to nothing to envy from the kraut goalies. He seems like the real deal, and will go to Roma most likely.

Lapa you blind drunken fools master, I mentionned Rugani.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Agent: 'Verbal deal for Berardi’
By Football Italia staff

Domenico Berardi’s agent says there is 'a verbal agreement’ that the striker will move from Sassuolo to Juventus for €25m in June.

The 21-year-old has been linked with the Old Lady throughout the season, but agent Simone Seghedoni refused to reject interest from Premeir League clubs including Tottenham.

“In recent years, everyone has said that Domenico had to go to Juventus, but he belongs entirely to Sassuolo,” Seghedoni told Tuttojuve.com.

“It’s out of the question that there are agreements between the two clubs, but there are verbal agreements, without anything written, that Juventus can sign the player in June for €25m.

“We will evaluate the best solution with him.

“Tottenham? There are lots of teams at the moment who have come to follow Dominic, I'm not surprised at all by English interest. In recent months many teams have come to watch him that haven’t even been in the newspapers.

"Domenico needs to grow, I find it hard to predict what will happen in June, but he will remain in Sassuolo over January, unless something sensational happens.”

- - - Updated - - -

'Rugani, Zaza treatment a bad sign’
By Football Italia staff

The lack of playing time for Daniele Rugani and Simone Zaza at Juventus 'isn’t a good sign’ for Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi, says his agent.

The Italy Under-21 international appears set to leave the Neroverdi in the summer, but the Bianconeri’s failure to offer youngsters game time is a problem.

“In June we will evaluate what will be best way for him to develop: the player is more than ready for the big jump,” agent Simone Seghedoni told Tuttojuve.com.

“The problem is going to a big club and playing 10 games a year, this isn’t something that would suit Berardi.

“For others maybe yes, but not for him. Ten games isn’t good. However, if he’s a leading player then he will be fine.

“On that point, Juventus or any other team will be taken into consideration. Lately some guys bought by Juventus in June, including Rugani and Zaza, have not played much and this isn’t a good sign.”

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
If you're good enough you'll force your way into the team, like Pogba and Dybala.

Also Berardi will arrive here on different grounds than Zaza and Rugani who clearly knew they were going to sit on the bench. Berardi has been one of the best Serie A player the last few years and is a massive talent.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Rugani knows he's the future of the best defence in the world... Berardi's agent is just doing he's job, if there's a high demand his contract would be better

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Rugani had one good (great) season. Berardi is performing well constantly.
That's not the reason. Usually you do less changes in defence. Mostly if you're forced to do so. Also defenders' mistakes are pretty much always more costly than attacker's.

Rugani will be just fine. We'll use 352 till the end of the season as main formation that's obvious so he'll be getting more chances I'm sure of it. Overall our CBs aren't that young any more and Rugani is a top prospect to take over let's say Barzagli. He will be useful and with time more and more.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
yeah, it is clearly that way.

We will have to do a great switch to incorporate Berardi in our line up. I dont see us doing that if our current scheme continue giving us dividends.

He will be sold after a year most likely.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Hopefully we have some sort of agreement with Sassulo that we will get the amount over 25 mio if Bacardi is sold to someone else. That way we will make a nice amount of money when some EPL like Tottenham or Watford,where he could actually get some playing time, goes crazy and buys him for 40 mio. Best scenario really. Make some money of the player before everybody find out how incredible overrated he is.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nah I'm sure Allegri will try to implement 4312 here once again. He speaks about it quite loudly there's no reason for him not try to.

He knows Hernanes is not the answer and Pereyra is injured all the time. 352 will be used a lot next season that's for sure. For Berardi it's not a problem either way. He can play SS in both formations and Allegri could try him up at AM just like he did with Pereyra (AM moving to sides a lot). If Allegri manages to find balance with the 4312 he'll use it, I'm sure of it.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
constantly? I haven't heard anything great from berardi this season...
Well, he's had two good seasons. We'll judge his performance this season when it ends.

That's not the reason. Usually you do less changes in defence. Mostly if you're forced to do so. Also defenders' mistakes are pretty much always more costly than attacker's.

Rugani will be just fine. We'll use 352 till the end of the season as main formation that's obvious so he'll be getting more chances I'm sure of it. Overall our CBs aren't that young any more and Rugani is a top prospect to take over let's say Barzagli. He will be useful and with time more and more.
Agreed with everything. That's the reason Allegri would've taken a huge risk giving him a start at the beggining of the season when our back-line wasn't at it's best, and also possibly hurting Rugani's confidence if he did make a mistake in those games. It's not as if the rest of the team was working beautifully so we could afford such a risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)