Domenico Berardi (66 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I wonder where we'll play him though. Dybala plays best as a second striker, so it would not be a good idea to push him wide.

Perhaps we could try to use Berardi as a trequartista, or christmas tree? (Ancelotti's 4-3-2-1 had Seedorf and Kaka behind Inzaghi)

His vision and passing is very good and he has a good size, perhaps he'd make an adequate trequartista. I think it's worth a try. Bayern often play Muller in the whole where he plays more as a SS, it could work with Berardi.
On paper he could be a trequartista but in practice he'll stick more to the right definitely (or left at times). Dybala feels more comfortable in the middle and often drops deeper. He could move upfront to be an SS too (against packed defenses), because he's better built than Dybala.

As long as Berardi shows he's worth it here, Allegri will accommodate the two quite easily. Berardi is very underrated here, he's got much more to his game than vision and passing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Imagine if we can manage to get him and Dybala firing on all cylinders playing together in the same lineup.

Any striker that plays with them is going to be seriously bagging goals. I still think a modified 433 or 4321 would work with Morata/Mandzukic benefiting from it the most.

God our attack would be unstoppable in Italy and in Europe who would have a better attack besides Barca?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Should steal berdardeschiwhatefuckgetaseriousname from fiorentina on the other side
Having Dybala, Berardi, Cuadrado would give us the option to switch from a 4321 or 433 pretty easily IMO. Keep Morata as CF finally where he belongs.

Like I said, not sure if Allegri could pull it off with getting one to become more of a LW but if he can we would have an extremely menacing attack.

- - - Updated - - -

But we can't pass up the chance to have Berardi in this team. I hope we don't let this one slip.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What does that have to do with Berardi? :D
With our current selection, Berardi is the third striker in our formation, where as Banega could challenge for starter cm next to Pogba and Marchisio.

However, Banega could also play a deeper central role, for whom we currently only really play Marchisio as Allegri sees Khedira as a more offensive cm.

So Banega is excellent for beeing a potential starter and versatile option, where as Berardi is second fiddle to Dybala at SS, and Morata and Mandzukic for ST.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Imagine if we can manage to get him and Dybala firing on all cylinders playing together in the same lineup.

Any striker that plays with them is going to be seriously bagging goals. I still think a modified 433 or 4321 would work with Morata/Mandzukic benefiting from it the most.

God our attack would be unstoppable in Italy and in Europe who would have a better attack besides Barca?
:lol:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

:disagree: Our attack would be at least on par with barthelona's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)