Domenico Berardi (64 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Vidal will score, will run to our ultras , do the heart-thing one last time and say "suck it zebras" while kissing bayern´s badge

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nothing new from Football Italia. Kinda disappointing from them to put a news article with a question mark in the title.

As I started to watch Serie A more regularly I have seen many gifted players in the league, who never managed to get to top level when they deserved to IMO. Alvaro Recoba, Ronaldo failed in inter, players like Zola, Doni (Atalanta), Corini (Chievo), Di Natale, Max Tonetto failed to make a serious career in a leading team. Also, I have seen players like Gilardino and Amauri having a good numbers for a few seasons and then failed to keep the pace. There were major talent flops like Balotelli, Cassano and even Bojinov. For now it looks to me that Berardi is heading in a direction to become a serious flop. His form is already getting worse and he is showing nothing special. To me it looks like, at best, he will be a half-decent fast wing with a nice finishing if he works hard on his abilities and attitude. Although I see a new Balloteli written all over him. And Mario is by far more gifted player IMO.
no

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Domenico Berardi admits Sassuolo “can think about Europe” after stunning leaders Inter at San Siro.

The forward converted a last-gasp penalty for the 1-0 victory.

"We wanted to do well in this game, because we knew Inter were a great side. We played with determination and got three important points for our path,” he told Sky Sport Italia.

"I scored this important goal, I dedicate it to all the Neroverdi fans, my girlfriend and my friends.

"We take it one game at a time. Our objective is to achieve safety and after that we can think about Europe.”

Berardi, who has been banned several times for lashing out, struck Danilo D’Ambrosio with a trailing hand today.

"I did not elbow D'Ambrosio, I lost my balance when kicking long and leant back, so my hand struck him."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)