Domenico Berardi (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
this guy has all the makings of a major flop, bad discipline and a loud agent
I think his fiery nature can be somewhat tamed playing at this club, but I also don't want him to lose any aggressiveness or fire that he has in his game.

I do agree about the loud agent though. Just another loud-mouthed dumbfuck who speaks about matters he clearly doesn't understand.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And tactics that do not suit him. so yeah, he seems destined to flop here :p

But i dont want it to be that way
Who says Allegri can't fit Berardi in any of his tactics/formations?

Allegri seems a lot better than Conte (for example) in implementing players in various formations.

If Berardi is there to be signed, you take that opportunity. No questions asked.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Who says Allegri can't fit Berardi in any of his tactics/formations?

Allegri seems a lot better than Conte (for example) in implementing players in various formations.

If Berardi is there to be signed, you take that opportunity. No questions asked.
Dont get me wrong, he must be signed for the sole reason he will have some good reselling value alone.

I dont think that we will sign a player like Berardi to bench him....unlike zaza. But anyways, imcurious to see what allegri will do with him.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Neto
Licht Bonucci Chiellini Sandro
Vrsaljko/Caceres Barzagli Rugani Evra
Khedira Marchisio Pogba
CM DM Sturaro
AM
Pereyra
Dybala Morata
Berardi Mandzukic/Zaza​

that's how he fits

also we could do a 433 with berardi CF Pereyra

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
the idea is to fit all the best players on the field, Not to use Berardi as a Zaza. If its going to be like that, dont even bother bringing him. Sell him right away.
Players like him need to be used game in game out. they are starter material.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
the idea is to fit all the best players on the field, Not to use Berardi as a Zaza. If its going to be like that, dont even bother bringing him. Sell him right away.
Players like him need to be used game in game out. they are starter material.
I am sorry to sound like a broken record about this guy but I am just curious to hear what he had done to make him starter material at a club like Juve. If we have the ambition to compete with the Bayern, Real, Barca of the world within the next 5 years a player like Berardi who have never played a European cup game or a game for the Azzuri should not be considered a starter. He could come here and fight for hid spot. If he is good enough he will earn hes spot eventually. And ask him to get hes agent to shut the fuck up. He reminds me of giovincos agent.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
To prove his worth he needs to get playing time. He will not get it here most likely, and if he does, he will be deployed who knows where, just to say he was given his chance.
You do not rate what he has done in sassuolo, fine. But he should not come here to sit on the bench. Either go all in with him and try him properly, or simply skip it and sell.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Berardi would be third striker at juve. At best.
Lets stop this silly "starter" talk.

- - - Updated - - -

And his agent needs to shut the fuck up
I wouldn't be so sure about that, man. I think he and Dybala would be rotating a lot and Mandzukic/Morata the same for the other spot. I can see Berardi on year one here as third fiddle perhaps but if he manages to be as productive at juve as he was at Sass no way would he be third.

If we can manage his temper he will be wonderful here.

And his agent is an idiot.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
To prove his worth he needs to get playing time. He will not get it here most likely, and if he does, he will be deployed who knows where, just to say he was given his chance.
You do not rate what he has done in sassuolo, fine. But he should not come here to sit on the bench. Either go all in with him and try him properly, or simply skip it and sell.
If he comes he would probably be an alternative to Dybala as a SS. Even though Dybala is insanely talented he is still young and their will probably be some dibs in form and some times when he needs a rest. That means that Berardi will get 20/25 games for the season, plenty of time to prove himself if he is really as talented as people on this forum believe he is. He has a nice scoring record for Sassulo in a young age but he hes done absolutte nothing at a top level to warrant him being a starter for a club like Juve. Much bigger talents like Dybala, Neymar, Isco or Pogba has moved to top clubs willing to fight for a starting spot, what should be so different about Berardi?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
And Allegri has now shown that if you are getting the numbers you will be getting the time on the pitch. Mandzukic is the best example. EVERYONE thought he would be 2nd to Morata but its been the opposite.

- - - Updated - - -

If he comes he would probably be an alternative to Dybala as a SS. Even though Dybala is insanely talented he is still young and their will probably be some dibs in form and some times when he needs a rest. That means that Berardi will get 20/25 games for the season, plenty of time to prove himself if he is really as talented as people on this forum believe he is. He has a nice scoring record for Sassulo in a young age but he hes done absolutte nothing at a top level to warrant him being a starter for a club like Juve. Much bigger talents like Dybala, Neymar, Isco or Pogba has moved to top clubs willing to fight for a starting spot, what should be so different about Berardi?
:tup: :agree:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
But with allegri it also applies that if one is in front of you...you will get the bench.

Dont get me wrong, if someone is in form he should play.. but in this case it will be Dybala OR berardi. Dybala obvs should not be benched even on bad form...he is the only thing close to a fantasista we have. But look at morata, he is in shid form and benched without having much chances to dethrone mandzukic.
Last year he was a monster for us so is obviously not a lack of talent, but a psychological thing and lack of playing time. Mandzukic was even worst than him at the beggining, but got the time and now he is starter no question over morata.

Most likely, berardy will find it super hard to compete with Dybala as an SS, because he is nowhere near dybala in that regard and i would prefer to not hinder dybala anyways.

So instead of wasting millions to see Berardi losing the fight against Dybala, better instead to find a way to make him play.

He is a nuthead, so will most likely ask for a transfer after the first season.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
But with allegri it also applies that if one is in front of you...you will get the bench.

Dont get me wrong, if someone is in form he should play.. but in this case it will be Dybala OR berardi. Dybala obvs should not be benched even on bad form...he is the only thing close to a fantasista we have. But look at morata, he is in shid form and benched without having much chances to dethrone mandzukic.
Last year he was a monster for us so is obviously not a lack of talent, but a psychological thing and lack of playing time. Mandzukic was even worst than him at the beggining, but got the time and now he is starter no question over morata.

Most likely, berardy will find it super hard to compete with Dybala as an SS, because he is nowhere near dybala in that regard and i would prefer to not hinder dybala anyways.

So instead of wasting millions to see Berardi losing the fight against Dybala, better instead to find a way to make him play.

He is a nuthead, so will most likely ask for a transfer after the first season.
Berardy :D

I agree about his temperament. That needs sorted. We see one thing but I'm sure our scouts/club might see something different.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and 433 or 4321

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I wouldn't be so sure about that, man. I think he and Dybala would be rotating a lot and Mandzukic/Morata the same for the other spot. I can see Berardi on year one here as third fiddle perhaps but if he manages to be as productive at juve as he was at Sass no way would he be third.

If we can manage his temper he will be wonderful here.

And his agent is an idiot.
correction, i forgot about dybala

Make that 4th striker. Behind Dybala, Mandzukic and Morata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)