Domenico Berardi (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
http://www.football-italia.net/68260/report-sassuolo-take-berardi

From this, I'd imagine Sass are paying €15m for his half, in the knowledge that we're getting him next year for €18m. So he'll have another year there, and we'll get him for €3m extra than he'd have cost this summer.

(I'm sure that at no point are Sassuolo actually transferring us €15m, but for the paperwork that'll be what they say. It's basically a loan for a year)
That doesn't make sense at all.
They pay 15M for our half,then we pay 18M for his FULL rights?so other half is 3M??
I'm sure it's not like that.

juvefan27

Apr 17, 2012
I'm just going by them saying that they wanted €15m http://www.football-italia.net/68219/‘zaza-and-berardi-€15m-each’

As I say I don't think they'll actually pay us €15m now, it's basically an agreement that we'll pay them €18m next summer and he can stay there now, but they'll put on the form that they're paying €15m.

(Because you have to put how much you pay for half, and the total valuation of the player).

So they put down they're paying €15m, in the knowledge that we're definitely taking him next summer. They won't actually ever give us the €15m.

They get €18m next summer, we get a €30m-rated player for €18m, Berardi gets to stay at Sass like he seems to want. Everybody wins.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Juventus and Sassuolo have reached an agreement for Domenico Berardi. The two clubs co own the player, to avoid adding another expenditure to Juventus' balance sheet, Sassuolo will redeem the bianconeri's rights to the player, but Juventus will have a buy back option expected to be set at €18 million. In essence Berardi is already controlled by Juventus who will leave him at Sassuolo so he can play, before formally owning him next season. Berardi's arrival in Turin is delayed by one year, next season he'll continue to play for Di Francesco.
-GDM

Why doesnt he mention how much Sassuolo have redeemed him for ?

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I'm just going by them saying that they wanted €15m http://www.football-italia.net/68219/‘zaza-and-berardi-€15m-each’

As I say I don't think they'll actually pay us €15m now, it's basically an agreement that we'll pay them €18m next summer and he can stay there now, but they'll put on the form that they're paying €15m.

(Because you have to put how much you pay for half, and the total valuation of the player).

So they put down they're paying €15m, in the knowledge that we're definitely taking him next summer. They won't actually ever give us the €15m.

They get €18m next summer, we get a €30m-rated player for €18m, Berardi gets to stay at Sass like he seems to want. Everybody wins.
Hmm.I think this might make a little more sense.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003

That's the important part.
Because if they pay nothing,then it will be like we are paying 18M for his half.Stupid.
And if they do pay 15M now,so it will be like we paid 3M for his half.

None makes sense.

IMO
As The Cusp said,
They will probably pay something,maybe 5M,for his half.we are lowering our half now,to pay less next year.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

however didn't we already pay sassuolo for 50% of berardi initially for 15 mill? so in essence we will have paid 30 mill for berardi in total

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
FFS, why couldn't we bring him back this season.
The player wanted to remain for another yr at Sassuolo ? What can we do about it if thats his desire

- - - Updated - - -

however didn't we already pay sassuolo for 50% of berardi initially for 15 mill? so in essence we will have paid 30 mill for berardi in total
Would be a total investment of €22.5m.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The player wanted to remain for another yr at Sassuolo ? What can we do about it if thats his desire

- - - Updated - - -

Would be a total investment of €22.5m.
You make him an offer he can't refuse

- - - Updated - - -

I totally believe that this means Marotta and Paratici have another player in mind.
Yep.

It means we'll make a play at signing Jovetic (loan with option) IMO.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Bring him back. With Tevez gone we even need him as we have only Dybala who can 'replace' him.

There's nothing we could do with 15mln on todays market too. Plus, he was loaned out enough, no need to keep doing this. Just have some balls and give him a chance.
I think he doesnt want to come yet. He wants a starting place in the team and we cant guarantee him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)