Domenico Berardi (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Let's just say Immobile at 24 is a huge difference from Immobile at 21.
Look at him last season, he was rotting on the bench at Genoa, heck we tried to buy him back in January 2013.

These young players need to play and unlike Pogba, Berardi hasn't got that special talent that would deservedly put him in the squad straight away.

If he gets double figures again, then he would be warranted a start at Juventus, one thing I would like to see though, is him brought on pre-season tour.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I would not bring him to play under Conte, who isn't focused in developing youngsters.

With another coach, maybe. This depends heavily on the coach's profile. If the guy is not inclined to give trust to young players (like Conte), keep him at Sassuolo.

ultrasfan

Nov 7, 2013
regretfully, Italian top-clubs don't trust italian youngsters
I don't understand why they prefer talents from Argentine, Brasil and eastern europe, while players like Immobile Berardi are obliged to prove their skills starting from Serie C. Even winning capocagnere isn't a warranty of being linked with Italian top-clubs, lol
In my opinion, for talents like De Sciglio El Shaarawy Berardi Immobile Cerci Bonaventura better to join foreign club, if they really want to become top players.

RFSK

Jul 19, 2013
Ok as far as i understand his ownership deal. Juve and Sass each own half og Berardi. Juve own his playing rights but have loaned him out to Sass for this season..

So why dont Conte, moratto and gang bring Berardi in for a sit-in to asses the kid, his mental state, his ambition. Ofcourse that wouldn't tell them if he's gonna succeed in Juve or not, but the sit-in and the year long scouting on him should give them an idea of, is he workable for them right now.. Is he mature enough to fill in the hours and compete for minutes and be ready when called upon him.

If it convinces Conte (given he is still here) i see no reason not to sign him on this season.

Maybe he could train with us this summer before we asses anything!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
20 years old at Juve (and on the bench)? That would be a great way to crater his career.
When was the last time we actually had one of those on the bench apart from Pogba? How many times have we seen a young player languish at a crappy club?

You guys are insane for demanding the same thing over and over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)