Domenico Berardi (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
it's the kind of Italian conservative and sturbborn stupidity. Hey, let's get the less talented guy and average footballer, Gabbiadini. He's more experience. Let's leave the real talent maturing away. And if he has a not so spectatular season next year - he's not good enough. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Gabbiadini has said that he prefers to play near the opponent's goal, like a real forward.
:agree: I don't get it too.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Beautiful assist by him against Genoa. Damn that Left, that vision. :shocked:
Not bringing him back is just retarded. He's not ready :lol2:
We should buy his other half now and loan him there for one more season.
We dont need to rush him into our squad now.Just imagine a more refined version of Berardi by 2015,which is going to be a win-win for us.
Its also not ideal for him to bring him back when we are chasing more experienced wingers like Nani and Sanchez where he will inevitably fall behind the pecking order.
If we were in a rebuilding situation like Milan,he would've been ideal but not in our situation where we need to make an impact ib Europe which demands ready articles rather than unpolished players for a team like us.

Xen0Morph

May 11, 2014
We dont need to rush him into our squad now.Just imagine a more refined version of Berardi by 2015,which is going to be a win-win for us.
Its also not ideal for him to bring him back when we are chasing more experienced wingers like Nani and Sanchez where he will inevitably fall behind the pecking order.
If we were in a rebuilding situation like Milan,he would've been ideal but not in our situation where we need to make an impact ib Europe which demands ready articles rather than unpolished players for a team like us.
Nah, Genoa is not a good destination. Ciro had an awful season there, but perhaps Berardi will be different...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Not bringing him back would be retarded. Imagine if he had precisely same season as this one, but had it at age 24. We would all be raging hard to get him back here. The kid is ready, we dont have the money to buy good depth for our wings so he will have plenty of chances to shine here next season.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Umm no. I've seen 8-10 games of his in serie B and the same amount in A. This guy is the main reason they got promoted to A and now is the reason they escape relegation. I say competing with an inconsistent payer like Nani, will suit him. Having a talent like him on the bench will be great for us too. Everytime that hack fails to deliver, which wont be few I'm sure, we can bring him in and he's got the quality to make an impact.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Umm no. I've seen 8-10 games of his in serie B and the same amount in A. This guy is the main reason they got promoted to A and now is the reason they escape relegation. I say competing with an inconsistent payer like Nani, will suit him. Having a talent like him on the bench will be great for us too. Everytime that hack fails to deliver, which wont be few I'm sure, we can bring him in and he's got the quality to make an impact.
Lets not get carried away here. Very good option off the bench, but he cant compete with Nani just yet.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Not bringing him back would be retarded. Imagine if he had precisely same season as this one, but had it at age 24. We would all be raging hard to get him back here. The kid is ready, we dont have the money to buy good depth for our wings so he will have plenty of chances to shine here next season.
:agree:

After all, Conte wants to rejuvenate squad :D

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
So what's the verdict here, to bring him back or another season on loan? I've seen handful of games and he still seems very raw.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
I actually think he would do alright if we'd bring him back next season. Nothing extraordinary, but kind of like Giovinco did this year.

However, if we aren't completely unlucky and something like Immobiles Genoa season happens, another year out on loan would be much better for his development, and seeing as we don't really need him from a competitive sense nexts season, I'd rather wait another year to then have a better, more finished player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)