Domenico Berardi (27 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Zach was impressed by Ale's and Pogba's flair and fancy.
Didnt see del piero before he joined juventus, but i remember there was a great fuss about this young star.

I was impressed by Pogba's calm and controll on the ball, and tactical awareness from the very first game. So selfconfident.

The usuals were fapping when he showed some neat technique, whilst i was allready amazed how quickly he grew in his mental and tactical role.

People might forgot his first game against benfica. I remember very well when we werent in possession how he was pressing everywere at the right time, and was the single reason we got back into the game. He basically did what vidal does, without the fauls. At his age, that is ludicrously impressive

Buy on AliExpress.com

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
So do i, but if we buy Nani it means we'll buy another winger.

If we actually get Nani under 10mil, and we sell immobile's half (preferably not), then we can have a shot with a 25mil+bonus bid
But barcelona wont accept that unless
sanchez wants out
Werent u laughing at that idea of selling Immobile to fund Sanchez and were so overconfident that we wont sign Sanchez ,no matter what(as per your FM calculations) when i made that suggestion.
What happened now ? Suddenly u believe we can spend big?

- - - Updated - - -

How times change. Pogba provides that dere dacdical flow these days.
Zach has been so contradictory lately.
Not long ago he was like stalking half the forum saying how we cant purchase players that'd cost a lot for our standards.
Now he suddenly believes we can sign both Nani and Sanchez :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If we're truly swapping to a wingbased formation next season, we should obviously bring back Berardi. Our budget isn't large enough to buy starting wingers and decent depth, so Berardi will have plenty of opportunities to play at a high level. He has shown some incredible stuff this season. His consistency might not be great, but I doubt very much that anyone here has watched all the games where he didn't score/assist - those stats can't be the only number to judge him by. Bring him back and lets see what he can do.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Werent u laughing at that idea of selling Immobile to fund Sanchez and were so overconfident that we wont sign Sanchez ,no matter what(as per your FM calculations) when i made that suggestion.
What happened now ? Suddenly u believe we can spend big?

- - - Updated - - -

Zach has been so contradictory lately.
Not long ago he was like stalking half the forum saying how we cant purchase players that'd cost a lot for our standards.
Now he suddenly believes we can sign both Nani and Sanchez :lol:

No, i dont believe we can sign them. But since everyone talks wingers, i'm trying to make them aware of Tevez role.

The only way we'd get sanchez is what i said that. As your mocking confirms, its not very likely to happen

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
must be extremely tempting to recall him for next year but IMO he should still have another year out at Sassuolo or another top club.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
it's the kind of Italian conservative and sturbborn stupidity. Hey, let's get the less talented guy and average footballer, Gabbiadini. He's more experience. Let's leave the real talent maturing away. And if he has a not so spectatular season next year - he's not good enough. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Gabbiadini has said that he prefers to play near the opponent's goal, like a real forward.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
it's the kind of Italian conservative and sturbborn stupidity. Hey, let's get the less talented guy and average footballer, Gabbiadini. He's more experience. Let's leave the real talent maturing away. And if he has a not so spectatular season next year - he's not good enough. :(

- - - Updated - - -

Actually Gabbiadini has said that he prefers to play near the opponent's goal, like a real forward.
Exactly!!

"16 goals? Nah.. Come back when he's the top scorer of the league.. Oh wait.......Ciro?"

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Meh. Pogba is special but so is Berardi tbh.

I'd prefer to get one top class winger like Sanchez + Berardi than let's say 2 out of Cerci/Biabiany/Menez
Berardi scored twice as many goals as Del Piero aged 19 in Serie A. You can't compare the two already but you can compare their stats. Just saying.

I want:
1 of Sanchez/Cuadrado
1 of Berardi/Gabbiadini
1 of Nani/Cerci/Lamela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)