Domenico Berardi (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so in another words berardi is the next Milos Krasic? after you branded him as some sort of demi-God of world football to the point of being compared to Hazard, ronaldo and messi or are you just assuming that all right wingers are predictable?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
so in another words berardi is the next Milos Krasic? after you branded him as some sort of demi-God of world football to the point of being compared to Hazard, ronaldo and messi or are you just assuming that all right wingers are predictable?
when did I say that>?

Anyways I only compared his goals to hazard's goals. I did not say that berardi was in anyway as good as any of those names mentioned. Let me remind you that he is still 19 and has a long way to go. I actually think that he will be around lamela/griezmann type of level by the age of 22.

we should buy him back and loan him to torino along side zaza, leali and masi.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
:sergio:

you actually need to watch him play. I recommend you watch his game against Napoli.
what is your point exactly? one moment you are hyping him up as the next best thing, then the next he is predictable and would be better suited to a position which he has never played in. I sometimes wonder if it is actually you that has never seen berardi play outside of youtube clips

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
what is your point exactly? one moment you are hyping him up as the next best thing, then the next he is predictable and would be better suited to a position which he has never played in. I sometimes wonder if it is actually you that has never seen berardi play outside of youtube clips
If you look at most wingers that we are linked with they were nothing at the age of 19. berardi has a very bright future towards him and considering that he is only 19 that very good. He will be a 30m+ player soon.

We should do a deal with him, zaza and leali going to torino and immobile and cerci coming to us.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
If you look at most wingers that we are linked with they were nothing at the age of 19. berardi has a very bright future towards him and considering that he is only 19 that very good. He will be a 30m+ player soon.

We should do a deal with him, zaza and leali going to torino and immobile and cerci coming to us.
so why are you saying that berardi is predictable playing on the right wing despite having a pretty good season playing there instead suggesting he would be a better player playing on the left, a position he is unfamiliar with

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)