Domenico Berardi (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Did Gentile kill somebody or f*cked Abete's wife or something? He should have a job in Serie A. He did well with the under team and should get a chance somewhere.
What happened to this guy? I remember that he had wonderful spell with Italian youngsters, looked as a rather decent coach, and instead of hiring and rehiring the same bunch all over again calcio needs fresh faces, new ideas.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Thats good for Berardi, the coach that relied on him is back, instead of Malesani who benched him and lost pretty much all games.
Malesani did not bench him. it's good that Francesco is back so that he sticks to the 343 or 433 system so that zaza berardi and sansone play well together. now that he has cannavaro he has a pretty strong denfence too.

Pegolo
Antei Cannavaro Ariaudo
Rosi -------Marrone ---Magnanelli ------- Ziegler
---Berardi Zaza Sansone :tuttosport:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Man, sassuolo is such a mess.
Fireing a coach mid season and a couple games after, calling him back again.

Im lspeechless.

Jul 1, 2010
Malesani did not bench him. it's good that Francesco is back so that he sticks to the 343 or 433 system so that zaza berardi and sansone play well together. now that he has cannavaro he has a pretty strong denfence too.

Pegolo
Antei Cannavaro Ariaudo
Rosi -------Marrone ---Magnanelli ------- Ziegler
---Berardi Zaza Sansone :tuttosport:
He benched him, Berardi started his last two games on the bench.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Di Francesco: "If Conte has a 4-3-3 in mind, Domenico is outstanding as a right winger. He was born to play there."
- Gazzetta

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Di Francesco: "If Conte has a 4-3-3 in mind, Domenico is outstanding as a right winger. He was born to play there."
- Gazzetta
actually I think berardi should play on the leftwing. berardi on the right is very limited because he usually has o always cut inside and the defender knows that.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
actually I think berardi should play on the leftwing. berardi on the right is very limited because he usually has o always cut inside and the defender knows that.
You are dumber then I thought, a winger who can cut in with his preferred foot is alot less predictable then one who can just go outside, since most wingers can cross fairly decently with their weaker foot, but rarely do any cut in and shoot with it.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
You are dumber then I thought, a winger who can cut in with his preferred foot is alot less predictable then one who can just go outside, since most wingers can cross fairly decently with their weaker foot, but rarely do any cut in and shoot with it.
I don't know if you wached sassuolo this season but for example in the Napoli game berardi was completely shut down in the right wing because they knew that berardi was going to cut to the leftside so they used their leftback to cover the right side of berardi and they used their midfield to cover the left side of berardi and the midfield was doing the most work because berardi was always trying to cut in and getting caught or tackled. was was incredibly predictable.

berardi is more of a finisher than a pacy winger so him at the leftwing would do a similar job to griezmann at sociedad or reus at Dortmund where he just picks up the passes and finishes the chances. on the leftwing he can cut in with his right and then cut again on his left which makes him very unpredictable or he can cross with his left.

The context you are taking about is if you have a winger like robben or cerci where they focus more on assists and runs then scoring goals.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I don't know if you wached sassuolo this season but for example in the Napoli game berardi was completely shut down in the right wing because they knew that berardi was going to cut to the leftside so they used their leftback to cover the right side of berardi and they used their midfield to cover the left side of berardi and the midfield was doing the most work because berardi was always trying to cut in and getting caught or tackled. was was incredibly predictable.

berardi is more of a finisher than a pacy winger so him at the leftwing would do a similar job to griezmann at sociedad or reus at Dortmund where he just picks up the passes and finishes the chances. on the leftwing he can cut in with his right and then cut again on his left which makes him very unpredictable or he can cross with his left.

The context you are taking about is if you have a winger like robben or cerci where they focus more on assists and runs then scoring goals.
No offense but I'm with Osman on this one. You simply don't know what you're talking about :lol:

Robben focus on getting more assists than goals? :lol:
Reus a finisher? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)