Domenico Berardi (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Umm when did Rakib hack your account?
what do you think where Ronaldo or Rooney played at the age of 20-21? or Gotze? you think Ferguson said "lets give Ronaldo (or Rooney) another season at fcking Bolton or Crystal Palace"? these players (i could tell you alot more players but i think you get what im saying) were not just squad players for their teams, they were key players. they turned out to be something great because their coaches trusted them even when they had good teams and could allow themselves to loan them out. thats how WC players are made.

i say give him a chance now and see whats he made off. if he has what it takes to become a great player he must prove it now. not prove it at Chievo, Sassuolo or a serie b team. he needs to come here, fight for his spot (in the start) in the team, take his spot, and put up good performances IN JUVE. if he cant do that there is no need to wait for him till hes 25. if he dont do it now he wont do it after 2-3 years in a average italian team either...

Jul 20, 2012
what do you think where Ronaldo or Rooney played at the age of 20-21? or Gotze? you think Ferguson said "lets give Ronaldo (or Rooney) another season at fcking Bolton or Crystal Palace"? these players (i could tell you alot more players but i think you get what im saying) were not just squad players for their teams, they were key players. they turned out to be something great because their coaches trusted them even when they had good teams and could allow themselves to loan them out. thats how WC players are made.

i say give him a chance now and see whats he made off. if he has what it takes to become a great player he must prove it now. not prove it at Chievo, Sassuolo or a serie b team. he needs to come here, fight for his spot (in the start) in the team, take his spot, and put up good performances IN JUVE. if he cant do that there is no need to wait for him till hes 25. if he dont do it now he wont do it after 2-3 years in a average italian team either...
So you are telling me that we should change formations just for some kid who has had one good season?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Just like how Lamela, Pogba, Elsharawy, Jovetic exploded Berardi will explode. At sassuolo or any other mediocre team in serie A he will not get the chance to develop because he is surrounded by players like biondini floccari mandredini etc..

Jul 20, 2012
so what do you want with him. wait till hes 25 and then bring him as a bench player or trade him for an average italian $#@!???
I honestly think he will be nothing more than a bench player. Just like Immobile and Gabbiadini. Why would we rush his development? He is no Pogba who had the obvious quality.

- - - Updated - - -

Just like how Lamela, Pogba, Elsharawy, Jovetic exploded Berardi will explode. At sassuolo or any other mediocre team in serie A he will not get the chance to develop because he is surrounded by players like biondini floccari mandredini etc..
Lamela, and Elsharawy? exploded? They had like 2 good seasons dude. While they both have talent, they are still far from amazing players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)