Do you play football..? (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Anyways, I've never injured myself playing football (I did injure my left ankle twice playing basketball tho; the first time I was out for 5 months, the second for around 3 weeks). I have perfect balance in the air, I always manage to turn and land on my hands even when playing on concrete so I never hurt myself. Never hit the post, never collided with another player (got hit by the ball in the bollocks a few times thou :stress: *ouch*), never got a red card, never broken anything, never had a shoulder injury, which is usual for keepers sometimes.

All in all, I was a pretty good keeper in Sweden, had potential. I remember one match my team was losing 2-0 at halftime (I wasnt playing) and the coach decided to sub me in instead of this Swedish keeper). The opposition had 4 one on one chanches in the second half, I saved all of them and we went to tie the game at 2-2.

When I came back to Bosnia I stopped playing for a few years (I was new here, didnt know anyone, the war had just ended, I needed time to adjust, didnt have enough time because of school, etc.) but when I started playing again I was pretty rusty. My school played in this tournament (we were a private school with very few students so we were by far the worst team in the tournament. Something like if Juve's Primavera team played in the CL) and I was the keeper. We lost the first game 6-0, but I was excellent, I think hte opposition had something like 40 shots on goal: I was all bruised up afterwards as it was played on concrete. After I saw how much we sucked I lost the will to play and performed worse later on, altho I still had many (good) saves. We lost all the games. As time went by I got better and better, more secure, and just when I started playing well, I injured my ankle :sigh:

Thats where my career ended.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
guys wot u reckon to making a juventuz teams?? we all can fit into teams etc kind a like what majed mentioned???

lol we could have ian and goatee in net for teams, and then build them round them lol jus an idea.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Good idea actually. Have two teams (because I dont want to be on the bencd :D ;) ) and fit in players how they want, and by where they play. You do it John, I'm too lazy to be bothered ;)

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Who will join me in my motion to overthrow Zlatan as captain and boycott this team?
You just love to post that picture, don't you? BTW, I was always the captain, GOAT is just trying to stage a mutiny.

Jul 28, 2002
.................GK.................

RB......CB......CB........LB

.........JOHN(10)..CM........

....RW......AM........LW......

...............CF.....................

any one wanna join this team???

Jul 28, 2002
should have two sides then cos we may have enough player for two.

.................Goatee(61).................

Rb......CB.......CB.........LB

.....JOHN(10).....CM................

.....RW......AM......LW...........

...............CF...................

Jul 28, 2002
u wont believe this but my uncle his uncle and his bro, all wore number ten.

my cousin in iran who plays for one of the teams over there wears number ten...guess u can say its the family number:cool::D

61 is kinda cool tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)