Do you believe in God? (5 Viewers)

Do you?

• Yes

• No

• Only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 2, 2007
I don't know if i should laugh at you, pitty you or be affraid of you.
You have the basics and with a proper training you'll be ready to blow up a bus full of 10 years old children. All that in the name of god.

It's true.

Although, the main reason for them going East had nothing to do with religion and rescuing fellow Christians from invasion and persecution. Sure, the sheep went to fight for god but the curch, Godfrey, Baldwin, Boniface and the others went to fight for lands. Look at the fourth crusade and Dandolo's motives.
Controlling the Mediteranian, the Bosfor, Dardaneles, the Levant has always been the leading idea of the crusades.
why would God ask me to kill children? you have satan, for yur soul go church tomorrow PLZ

Buy on AliExpress.com

tanveer_1

Apr 14, 2007
I don't know if i should laugh at you, pitty you or be affraid of you.
You have the basics and with a proper training you'll be ready to blow up a bus full of 10 years old children. All that in the name of god.

It's true.

Although, the main reason for them going East had nothing to do with religion and rescuing fellow Christians from invasion and persecution. Sure, the sheep went to fight for god but the curch, Godfrey, Baldwin, Boniface and the others went to fight for lands. Look at the fourth crusade and Dandolo's motives.
Controlling the Mediteranian, the Bosfor, Dardaneles, the Levant has always been the leading idea of the crusades.
you are very well educated. man those crusader were greedy. but to be fair alot of the peasant who went on it truly believed in religion and doing it for god. and the crusader, namely the first were also going to pay penances for christian on christian violence

OP
Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #906
    Yeah, turns out more or less everything the healers from America told was wrong. And that includes the part where they told me God loves everyone equally, even though that last part may or may not be true. :)

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #908
    April 14 I was at a treatment with Per. We talked about the things the healers had told me and it turned out more or less everything they told me was wrong.

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    Yeah, turns out more or less everything the healers from America told was wrong. And that includes the part where they told me God loves everyone equally, even though that last part may or may not be true. :)
    :lol: man your such a nutjob :D

Dan

Back & Quack
    Mar 9, 2004
    April 14 I was at a treatment with Per. We talked about the things the healers had told me and it turned out more or less everything they told me was wrong.
    These people are money making quacks.. if you want to pursue a worship of God stay far away from people who either want your money out of people God seems to have favoured with super natrual abilities.

OP
    Ascension

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
  • Thread Starter #914
    It takes about 2 hours. God and Per combine forces by taking away stuff you don't need. A treatment with Per can be many things in the understanding that many different good things can happen for you during a treatment.

To give you one example I had done something bad in a past life and it was in me in the manifestation of pain. I was told what I had done and I was asked to apologise. I apologised and I was immediately forgiven. After that the pain was removed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)