• No

• Only on Tuesdays and Wednesdays

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I believe in music. I believe in love.

Can you believe in the early 70's they gave that Mike Brady wannabe his own TV show over that song? :pado:

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Never read a holy book in my life nor am I planning to. I know what is right and wrong because I know what my conscience is telling me so I don't need a "god" describing it to me.

Jul 12, 2002
Well, in my opinion, the concept of belief is ignorant. the very definition of belief implies a willful suspension of rational thought. If humans have one thing that they can rely on, its rational thought. Personally, I don't believe in anything. I think that some things are true and others not. I think that some things exist (physically) and others do not. So, I can't vote...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Well, in my opinion, the concept of belief is ignorant. the very definition of belief implies a willful suspension of rational thought. If humans have one thing that they can rely on, its rational thought. Personally, I don't believe in anything. I think that some things are true and others not. I think that some things exist (physically) and others do not. So, I can't vote...
OK, Mr. Rational-Thinking Cannabis Connoisseur. :smoke:

Jul 12, 2002
you would think it would be so obvious that everyone would think that way
Nah, I've learned not to underestimate the desire of people to be ignorant, but I try to be tolerant. As an extremely wise man once said, "Different strokes, for different folks."

OK, Mr. Rational-Thinking Cannabis Connoisseur. :smoke:
I know of no evidence to suggest that use of cannabis inhibits my ability to think rationally. It certainly inhibits my ability to think violently, intolerantly, and one-dimensionally. Until I learn of some evidence to the contrary, I'm disinclined to think otherwise...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)