do u like rock'n roll?? (1 Viewer)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Prinz of Rome, better change your avatar or put your flame coat on because when Bozi comes here, and sees your fagatar, sorry avatar, he's gonna burn your ass. :D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

You think i am afraid of BOZI or whatever
Chill, chill, we're joking.

Seriously, there's nothing wrong with Bon Jovi (spare me Bozman), sure they have lots of girly songs, but some of them are actually good. Their old stuff has good rock 'n roll also, I'm not a fan but they have some good music.

The Beatles were a boy band too but they did some great music, especially in the twilight of their career when their sound matured.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Rock and Metal for me...

Whitesnake, Aerosmith, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Guns n' roses, Alice Cooper, Posion, Motley Crüe and also...Skid Row, RATT, Dokken, Survivor, White Lion, Cinderella, Queen, Metallica, Hardline, U2, Masterplan, The Killers, Journey, Warrant, Collective Soul, Meat Loaf, Nickelback, The Tea Party, Scorpions, Van Halen...

:D

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Rock and Metal for me...

Whitesnake, Aerosmith, Ozzy, Bon Jovi, Guns n' roses, Alice Cooper, Posion, Motley Crüe and also...Skid Row, RATT, Dokken, Survivor, White Lion, Cinderella, Queen, Metallica, Hardline, U2, Masterplan, The Killers, Journey, Warrant, Collective Soul, Meat Loaf, Nickelback, The Tea Party, Scorpions, Van Halen...

:howler:
Love the way you hid it. :D

What a day;
Juventuz said:
<www.juventuz.com>

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

OP
fender06

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
  • Thread Starter #39
    Rock and Metal for me...

wt about Dream Theater? John Petrucci is one of the most skillful guitarist nowadays!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)