do u like rock'n roll?? (4 Viewers)

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
bryan adams is coming to Malta this summer to perform in a concert. you want to come? :eyebrows: :D
If u go to that concert u will never ever live it off Mike let me just warn u now!

trance rules, pass the pills :D
:D

True Story!

In 1999 one of my mates was fvcked on pills at a rave & the dude thought he was an orange.He started trippin,took a plastic knife & tried to peel himself!I have never seen anything as fvckled up & hilarious as that in my life.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
If u go to that concert u will never ever live it off Mike let me just warn u now!

:D

True Story!

In 1999 one of my mates was fvcked on pills at a rave & the dude thought he was an orange.He started trippin,took a plastic knife & tried to peel himself!I have never seen anything as fvckled up & hilarious as that in my life.
:lol:, i dont take pills, i'm just trying to be cool :D

Don't worry i wouldn't go to Bryan Adams if they said i could go free and be on the stage next to him. he has one song that i know, Summer of 69, and i dont like it anymore. There is a big hype over nothing, then when tiesto, guetta or Bob Sinclar comes they barely mention it, even though us junkies will know about it :D

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
:lol:, i dont take pills, i'm just trying to be cool :D

Don't worry i wouldn't go to Bryan Adams if they said i could go free and be on the stage next to him. he has one song that i know, Summer of 69, and i dont like it anymore. There is a big hype over nothing, then when tiesto, guetta or Bob Sinclar comes they barely mention it, even though us junkies will know about it :D

Some how i dont seem to believe that,i mean with all that incoherent shit that comes outta ur mouth u must be trippin cock & balls.:D

Anyway weed is my first love but ive had to stop cause of my gym routine.:depressed i am planning a smoke-athon with Fiore if she's game for it.:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)