do u like rock'n roll?? (5 Viewers)

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Just because they are'nt DRUG FANATICS they are a boy band?
no because they sing mostly ballads and use more hairspray than the ladyboys of bangcock

Prinz of Rome, better change your avatar or put your flame coat on because when Bozi comes here, and sees your fagatar, sorry avatar, he's gonna burn your ass. :D
seriously vlatko man you are on top form i just need to let some time pass before i can rep you my man

You think i am afraid of BOZI or whatever
hey man its not me you have to worry about, you tell everyone you are a bon-jobby fan and pado will slam his mortadella in your pooper so fast you wont be able to tell him you are a eunoch

Stereophonics, Muse, U2, Blur, kasabian, Queen
I like this bands
actually a big fan of stereophonics also :agree: they have made some excellent songs

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Me too a big fan of phonics can't wait till the album comes did you hear the new album of kelly's Only the Names Have Been Changed great album. :)
not heard it yet but gonna pick it up, great voice on the man. have beena fan since teh first album with traffic,local by in the photograph,last of the big-time drinkers,etc.....

Vimto

Jan 18, 2006
not heard it yet but gonna pick it up, great voice on the man. have beena fan since teh first album with traffic,local by in the photograph,last of the big-time drinkers,etc.....
Me since maybe tomorrow bought all there cd's what a great band what a genius kelly is.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Guns n Roses,Led Zeppelin,Def Leppard,Black Sabbath,Deep Purple,Pink Floyd,The Who,Oasis,Matchbox 20,Mew,A bit of Metallica,Early Bon Jovi,Eric Clapton,Dire Straits,Kiss,Yes,Muse,Forigner,A bit of AC/DC,The Beatles,Rolling Stones etc.

Big fan of the 70's and 80's.I like the 60's too.Not a big post 1990 fan,though i do like a few bands.and i LOATH grunge.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
give me a hell yeah

Foo Fighters,Pink Floyd,Jet,Wolfmother,Queen,Red Hot Chili Peppers(not now though, man they suck now),Arctic Monkeys,Ash, Kasabian,Muse,Stone Roses.god i could go on for hours

still i am a bit of a lover of punk as well Green Day, The Jam,The Clash,Stiff Little Fingers,Buzzcocks.............
It is obvious that Bozi have a good taste :tup:

Same here, most only old school punk: The Clash, Sex Pistols, Buzzcocks, Ramones and some others band as: Bloc Party, Sonic Youth, Warsaw/Joy Division...

Dan

Back & Quack
Mar 9, 2004
Arctic monkeys, the libertines, the zutons, white stripes, babyshambles to name a few mainstreamers and all the old classics ie clash jam stones could go on but couldnt we all

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)