Dimitar Berbatov - ST - Manchester United (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I like Vuci, but Berbagod Is DEFENITELY better then him to the point I wouldn't compare them as much besides attitude on the pitch.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That Mirko-Berba is such a macho attack.

They'll either become great friends or one will murder the other one. But if it's the former then we're gonna have so much fun with those two jewels in Juve.

CL here we come. Fear us, fear us bitch!
Man I'm so excited I could kiss you right now. Three times, two times, one time - whatever you want! :weee:

We're in for a world pain if he flunks here, but I can't imagine that happening.

BERBAAAAATOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVV :tuttosport:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
People fapping to berbatov as our Top player wow... I am totally unimpressed....

Ah yeah we will get that Top Player next Year ;) BTW i am Not disappointed i knew we would end up with a panic buy after failing to land option a to y

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
From being stuck in the bench behind freaking Wellbeck to becaming Juve top player :lol: :lol:
You realize only reason Well Beck was chosen was because he runs way more? Berba became best scorer in EPL while spending more then half the season in the bench. And his reward for it season after was 5 starts.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I'm just going to come out and openly say it, I'm way more excited by the prospect of signing Berbagod than Llorente. You can flame away, but he's been one of my favorite players for as long as I can remember and I'm buzzing with joy here!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I never understood why Welbeck benched Berbatov anyways? Berbatov is such the better player.
That's why Ferguson had such a great season in CL and EPL :seven:

Sometimes coaches make silly mistakes. Allegri says that he doesn't need a deep lying midfielder like Pirlo, says that Pirlo doesn't fit in his system and gifts him to Juve. Then this summer he goes on to buy freakin Montolivo and plays him as a deep lying midfielder against Sampdoria.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)