Diego Ribas da Cunha (8 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I feel like being a supporter of Juventus is like being in a relationship with a girl who has tremendous problems, is depressed, lost the track of her goal in life and is chronically ill.

Shit is fucked up my brothers

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
Diego out, Cassano in

That’s acceptable

BUT, Di Natale in instead of Diego that’s retarded. We don’t even deserve to dream of top 4.

If these two moves happen, I will cancel my Jazeera subscription.

Baggio10

All Italian Juve...
Jan 11, 2010
Yeah, sell Melo too because he's brazilian, Sissoko because he's from Mali (no, i mean it, sell him), Krasic because he's a serb too. :tup:
Yeah sell Melo coz he is shit, as for Sissoko if played in the righ position and can stay fit great, Krasic - figures crossed legend!!

my point is stop talking about all these GREAT foreign players who are no better than Italians in the Italian league. I happen to be an Italy fan as well so want what is best for the Azzurri as well...

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
you dont know?? this whole time we ve been waiting on sampdoria, because only they have the best players around :sergio:
No, but they do have a prolific stike force upfront, and if Juve can get the both of them, then I guess it would be understandable.

I don't know. I'm reaching, and I just popped my shoulder out of place in doing so.

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
If diego leaves then 4th in serie a would be a massive achievement for juvesampdoria. We continue to live off moggi's signings and year by year we are slipping behind the likes of wolfsburg, mancity, sampdoria and torino soon.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
unless diego wanted to go...
del neri said him and trez need to decide..if it were us selling them they wouldnt really have much of a choice.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
no your homeboys are small time, their vision is small time and with them in charge we will only be small time
My homeboys??

Sorry if I decided not to join the lynch mob before the season has started, and tried to stay unbiased through all of this.

My bad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)