Diego Ribas da Cunha (36 Viewers)

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
"Arriving at training and not seeing my brother Diego is difficult. I am going to train but I am really sad," Melo posted earlier today on the social networking site.

"You make friends with people and then the guy goes to another place!!”

Melo on Twitter

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Our striker situation isn't even that much of a problem. We can easily wait a year and spend big on a striker worthy of replacing Trez. There's not even anyone to back up Diego and we want to sell him. And for 15m no less that's utter insanity.

May 22, 2007
Like i was tell Great White Hype last night. Maybe they were using pre-season to put him in the shop window to get his value up before offloading him.
Then that's stupid. It's not like he's some unknown quantity, sort of like Giovinco would be to foreign clubs. More of a worldwide known player who brought Uefa Cup final to Werder Bremen almost single handedly. Diego raped the shit out of German clubs when he was back there as well.

Marotta KNEW that we started our season early in August, yet he's going to disrupt the balance so close to the end of the transfer market, and to the new season? We play our first Serie A game on Sunday. Krasic was in agreement with us for one and a half months yet he was only seen in Turin a few days back.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
My homeboys??

Sorry if I decided not to join the lynch mob before the season has started, and tried to stay unbiased through all of this.

My bad.
you said yourself you re reaching :p i know you want them to be good and so would i and every sane member out there, but this latest move of changing the whole physiognomy of the team because suddenly cassano/pazzo are available is ridiculous, you d think we re going for WC players- no they re not, not even cassano

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I hope that we lost against Sturm.

Cause against Milan in first half we didn't have any chance, until Diego and Amauri come in. I really can't understand is DN blind and can't see that without Diego we can't create and chance. We play even worst without him. Krasić won't solve our problems and noone knows waht will happen with Aquilani.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Wait until Samp don't let Pazzini move..

then we will have
Ianquinta - Injured always or playing and being crap
Amauri - dont know why he is still here imo, Diego made him look good..
Del Piero - ''well age is just a number'' :lol:
and... Jorge ''?'' Martinez

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)