Diego Ribas da Cunha (4 Viewers)

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We need to use Giovinco, Diego and Camo together. Barca have Messi, Iniesta and Henry? We Gio, Diego and Camo. It would be a waste of talent if one of those guys ended up on the bench.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
---------------------Buffon---------------------------

---Mellberg-------Cannavaro------------Chiellini---

Camo-------------Marchisio-------------Giovinco---

---------------------Diego-----------------------------

----Del Piero-------Trezeguet----------Amauri------

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
But it isn't a waste to bench Del Piero?
Del Piero could be a super sub like Ryan Giggs in United. You know what, I love Del Piero I really do but Giovinco is turning 23 and he is not even young any more. He needs the chance to play regularly and I think he needs to do it sooner rather then later so he could become the player we all now he can be. I wish Del Piero could stay forever young but thats not the reality.

I think 4-2-3-1 is better suited for the squad we have today then 4-3-1-2. Diego and Giovinco is our future and they need to start working together as soon as possible.

Jul 10, 2006
“Do I have a message for the fans? It’s a great pleasure to be part of a club like Juve and I hope to bring them immense joy.” -Diego

I love it.

And when the time comes to decide who should get #10, I think Diego will be the most worthy. And I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't already promised to him as part of the deal. :)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Why the hell does a player's number make a difference? As far as I am concerned he can take number 99 as long as he produces on the pitch.

Mar 30, 2006
Del Piero could be a super sub like Ryan Giggs in United. You know what, I love Del Piero I really do but Giovinco is turning 23 and he is not even young any more. He needs the chance to play regularly and I think he needs to do it sooner rather then later so he could become the player we all now he can be. I wish Del Piero could stay forever young but thats not the reality.

I think 4-2-3-1 is better suited for the squad we have today then 4-3-1-2. Diego and Giovinco is our future and they need to start working together as soon as possible.
Yeah but I think Del Piero can still be a starter in a good few games. Maybe we can Rotate between them .. I think that is the best way to keep Ale fit and in top form all season. Also Giovicno can play in Diego's trequartista position when he is rested. AMauri and Iaquinta can also rotate in their position because we saw how Amauri started to lag when he played every game for the whole first part of the season. Then he got injured.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Why the hell does a player's number make a difference? As far as I am concerned he can take number 99 as long as he produces on the pitch.
Obsession of numbers I will say. Doesn't matter for me if Diego takes #1, #11 or even #85, we bought him to increase Juventus' efficiency and productivity. That is Diego's role in Juventus, to improve the much needed creativity on the pitch and win games

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Well, if we play with one striker up top then someone is going to be pretty pissed off between DP, IQ, Amauri and Trez. I have no idea how you rotate 4 strikers in a 1 striker formation. Its either gonna be a 4312 or 442 next year, that is my guess.

Mar 24, 2006
“Do I have a message for the fans? It’s a great pleasure to be part of a club like Juve and I hope to bring them immense joy.” -Diego

I love it.

And when the time comes to decide who should get #10, I think Diego will be the most worthy. And I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't already promised to him as part of the deal. :)
let's do not be over reacting like that because if i was signed for Juventus , i will definitely also say something like that :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)