Diego Ribas da Cunha (38 Viewers)

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
I wonder who will come if Diego leaves. Anyone other than Cassano ( looking at the names mentioned ) would be absolutely retarded. Marotta and Del Neri really need to get their heads of out their asses if they really replace Diego with Di Natale or even Pazzini.

Let's see what happens..

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
Sorry guys, but...

I TOLD YOU SO

:faq1:

This is why I was stressing to you folks that you need to pay attention the language these guys use. Marotta and Del Neri never said that Diego was off the market, so that should have been enough for you guys to question it.

To the people that said "I can't believe it, he will not be sold," I really, really wish you were right. But you can't live on hope in this world, you have to deal with reality. And it has been pretty obvious that MarotTARD has been shopping Diego.

If the deal goes through, then Del Neri and his Samp butt-buddy can fuck off.
But just for 15 millions? How media said before Wolfsburg was offered slighty more - 17 millions, but Juve rejected this offer. How we can uderstand this?

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
To be honest we all want to see as winning this year. But if we will be second or even worst i will be sad if we will play like last year. But If we will play good football with many chances than I will be happy even if we finish 4th.

Withouth creativity we won't show good football. And I'm pretty sure even if Graz is lot worst team that without Diego we wont show good football. DP is too slow and Amauri needs someone to create chances for him. Like it or not. For me the best player in MF at the moment is Lanza.
I am more concerned about results than I am about showing good football. It's not like Inter won the treble by playing good football.

Mar 9, 2006
winter transfer window - Melo out/Palombo in, Amauri out/Cassano(because of problems with Di Carlo and doria president :D ) in -_-
ItaJuve
Storari
Motta Bonucci Chiellini Italiano(anybody)
Pepe Palombo Marchisio Krasic(oh yes 1 non italian)
Cassano Pazzini

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So we have to accept it. The people in charge of this great club have a hard on for a fluke season from Sampdoria.
THAT IS ALL IT EVER WAS FOR THESE GUYS.

One fucking season with Sampdoria. From Del Neri to Marotta, that's all these guys had to their name, and we bought the bait.

We are the biggest, most retarded club in the world.

way to demoralize half the team and all the fans
Del Neri is hypocritical piece of shit
Making this cocksucker the coach in the first time was the sign of bad things to come. Fuck him and his system.
:tup:

Fuck him indeed. He was never anything besides a mediocre manager.

I can't believe this. I mean what the hell is going through their heads that its a good idea to sell the only player who has been a real attacking threat after a very static pre season. I can't even understand where this is coming from.

Fuck all of you who've been defending these retards in charge.
:tup:

You had a feeling this was coming after all the praise heaped on these tards for signing Krasic and Aquilani. You just knew it wouldn't last long.

:lol: juve's transfer policy was hinging on Samp making the CL, a big fuck you to that limp impotent one eyed monster
It's simply ridiculous. We aren't the new Inter, we're a lot worse than that.

Pazzini is the best Italian striker and will be for the forseeable future end of story...

Di Natale ... would rather have Cassano

And yes i would rather have italian players due to the fact Juve are an Italian team, and they tend to adapt better than errrr...Brasilians!! Unless you are Milan of course.
If you love Pazzini and Italians so much, go support Samp. They've got plenty of Italians there for you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)