Diego Ribas da Cunha (39 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Pretty much all his statements are pretty ambiguous. If I were him I'd be quite pissed.
why? he always talked nonsence and lied when it was about his stupid 4-4-2 system and diego...since he came we all knew diego could be leaving because he doesn't fit...but he started games and he played ok as an SS...now this bullshit came and he isn't letting "inside information" out...why the hell he played diego and trezeguet then yesterday?

Buy on AliExpress.com

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I never said situation looks good atm but not even the most retarded fan would wish his favourite team to lose. And no, things will not start getting better if they get worse first.
To be honest we all want to see as winning this year. But if we will be second or even worst i will be sad if we will play like last year. But If we will play good football with many chances than I will be happy even if we finish 4th.

Withouth creativity we won't show good football. And I'm pretty sure even if Graz is lot worst team that without Diego we wont show good football. DP is too slow and Amauri needs someone to create chances for him. Like it or not. For me the best player in MF at the moment is Lanza.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry guys, but...

I TOLD YOU SO

:faq1:

This is why I was stressing to you folks that you need to pay attention the language these guys use. Marotta and Del Neri never said that Diego was off the market, so that should have been enough for you guys to question it.

To the people that said "I can't believe it, he will not be sold," I really, really wish you were right. But you can't live on hope in this world, you have to deal with reality. And it has been pretty obvious that MarotTARD has been shopping Diego.

If the deal goes through, then Del Neri and his Samp butt-buddy can fuck off.

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7,397
    I don't want to see the reactions here next season when DP and Gigi are not re-signed/sold.

:scared:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)