Diego Ribas da Cunha (7 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
you said yourself you re reaching :p i know you want them to be good and so would i and every sane member out there, but this latest move of changing the whole physiognomy of the team because suddenly cassano/pazzo are available is ridiculous, you d think we re going for WC players- no they re not, not even cassano
Cassano is not world class, neither is Diego. If we replace the latter with Cassano, we'll somehow solve the creativity problem we are going to have without Diego though so that move would be more than welcomed.

Also because the worse you become the higher the chances that you will return to winning. That's how it works :agree:
Bunch of masochists.

Buy on AliExpress.com

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
No no, a true fan must wish all the worst for Juve so that those in charge will think of a change :blah:

We must be destroyed tomorrow so they will regret not calling up Diego. Then we must wish for relegation in the coming season with Giovinco and Parma winning the championship because there is no better feeling than regretting for what you'd done in the past.

True. Shame on me, I must be a fake fan because I don't whine enough and don't wish for the worst to Juve.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Cassano is not world class, neither is Diego. If we replace the latter with Cassano, we'll somehow solve the creativity problem we are going to have without Diego though so that move would be more than welcomed.

Bunch of masochists.
no please put what i said in its context, the way we waited for sampdoria would make you think we re getting maradona, if they wanted to make the switch they should have a long time ago or get somebody else its not like cassano is "it"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
No no, a true fan must wish all the worst for Juve so that those in charge will think of a change :blah:

We must be destroyed tomorrow so they will regret not calling up Diego. Then we must wish for relegation in the coming season with Giovinco and Parma winning the championship because there is no better feeling than regretting for what you'd done in the past.
In the UK it's called cutting off your nose to spite your face.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
no please put what i said in its context, the way we waited for sampdoria would make you think we re getting maradona, if they wanted to make the switch they should have a long time ago or get somebody else its not like cassano is "it"
I can't agree more but now that it's happened, the only good thing is to sign Cassano.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
Selling Diego is a bad idea, unless the idea is to replace with Robinho (who is on the market). We cannot just dump the few creative players we have. Di Natale is not the answer, so look for Robinho.

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
So, Marrota&Del Neri duet will sell our one of the best player in the team? (Gigi, Chiello are classy too) Move to Wolfsburg would be step down for Diego, i hope he will do what Krasic already did, refuse that fucking wolsburg offer. Good luck Diego.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Felipe Melo: “Going to training and not seeing my brother Diego is very difficult to accept. I go to train and am truly sad.

“We formed a great friendship and now my brother is going elsewhere!”

If true then this article confirms Diego's departure:
http://www.football-italia.net/aug25q.html

The only hope left is that Diego refuses to sign a contract with Wolfsburg.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)