Diego Ribas da Cunha (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Diego would be a good buy, he plays differently to aloso, he's more mobile yet positioning wise Diego plays the midfield quite well.

Either him, or alonso would do it for me, then we need to get rid of Tiago..I don't plan on giving him a second chance. We got Marchisio and Zanetti as cover still.

May 4, 2004
Diego would be the biggest signing this summer by far, and the best!..
He is one of thoes brazilian playmakers that can play well also in the middle of the field without staying behind the attackers alwayse..!
He would be perfect with Sissoko and help out the strikers at the same time!..

IMO he is a kind of 50% Pirlo 50% Kaka :) (if you know what i mean)..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Sell Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, Paro, Olivera, forget Alonso, Stankovic and buy this diamond, potentially one of the best midfielders of the world!
A player that would solve our creativity problems for good!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Sell Tiago, Almiron, Marchionni, Paro, Olivera, forget Alonso, Stankovic and buy this diamond, potentially one of the best midfielders of the world!
that is a good idea but Secco won`t think about it and it won`t happen
Tiago is 10M euro Almiron is about 5M Marchionni is about 5M too Olivera is possibly 1.5-2.5M Paro is not a must sell but if we sell him I guess we could get another 5M
so that means 10+5+5+2+5*=22 without the selling of Paro and 27 with the selling of Paro lets say we do sell Paro and we offer 27M for Diego I don`t think that his real price is that far I guess 3-8M euros would do it
so that means getting rid of players who are useless getting rid of their wages and paying 3-8M euros for Diego I think it`s a good deal its a + and a +

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We already sold Paro, Genoa bought other half of his contract. And if we sell Almirion, Tiago and Marchionni and only buy Diego than we could be very vulnerable with no depth. We all kow what happened when we played Coppa and Serie A in one week, and how our form dropped. And now we will play CL too, so we defintly can't afford to sell three players to get only one.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Seriously, if the impossible happens of us buying Diego, I think it warrants for censoring every single future reference of being negative towards Secco ;)

Diego would be a purchase for the ages.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We already sold Paro, Genoa bought other half of his contract. And if we sell Almirion, Tiago and Marchionni and only buy Diego than we could be very vulnerable with no depth. We all kow what happened when we played Coppa and Serie A in one week, and how our form dropped. And now we will play CL too, so we defintly can't afford to sell three players to get only one.
Marchionni is always injured so it won`t matter much
as for Tiago and Almiron those are 2 midfielders and we get Diego and Marchision who came back from loan not forgetting Giovinco
so we will actually be with one more midfielder instead of -2 (Marchionni is always injured so I didn`t count him)

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Marchionni is always injured so it won`t matter much
as for Tiago and Almiron those are 2 midfielders and we get Diego and Marchision who came back from loan not forgetting Giovinco
so we will actually be with one more midfielder instead of -2 (Marchionni is always injured so I didn`t count him)
I defintly agree about Marchionni part, but still he could be fit this season and a good back-up. Also I'm not sure how Marichisio and Giovinco are gonna play for us, so it's big gamble to rely on them, again on the other hand Almirion didn't played for us (in the second part of season) so it's like we never had him, and Tiago also rarely started. But next season we will have big amount of games, so we are going to need every possible player we have.

And to be real, this kin of transfer will never realise for us, we can only dream.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I defintly agree about Marchionni part, but still he could be fit this season and a good back-up. Also I'm not sure how Marichisio and Giovinco are gonna play for us, so it's big gamble to rely on them, again on the other hand Almirion didn't played for us (in the second part of season) so it's like we never had him, and Tiago also rarely started. But next season we will have big amount of games, so we are going to need every possible player we have.

And to be real, this kin of transfer will never realise for us, we can only dream.
Well if this deal were to happen we would surely not get worse BUT as you said we can only dream about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)