Diego Ribas da Cunha (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2006
one of the greatest playmakers in the world,Bremen left the great Michoud to get this player!! talented like hell,he can do it all alone,nice age,he play a lot like Kaka(which is for me the best playmaker in the world now)!! anyway Bremen will never leave him now he just joined the club & he is leading them to GLORY!! if this guy become Juventino it will be Zidane's era once again,he could bring back the beautiful football again to Juve!!

Muha

The Head Physio
Feb 25, 2004
He wasnt that influencial at Porto... but his Santos days when he was playing alongside robinho were just splendid.

dossis1986

May 9, 2005
Juve per sempre said:
one of the greatest playmakers in the world,Bremen left the great Michoud to get this player!! talented like hell,he can do it all alone,nice age,he play a lot like Kaka(which is for me the best playmaker in the world now)!! anyway Bremen will never leave him now he just joined the club & he is leading them to GLORY!! if this guy become Juventino it will be Zidane's era once again,he could bring back the beautiful football again to Juve!!

i totally agree,Juve needs a playmaker to became her game more attractive.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
Would be a great addition but Bremen won't let him go.
Anyone knows were Aimar is, is he still at Valencia?
We were linked wit him in the past, if he still doesn't get playing time at Valencia, he might be good for us.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
rscafan said:
Would be a great addition but Bremen won't let him go.
Anyone knows were Aimar is, is he still at Valencia?
We were linked wit him in the past, if he still doesn't get playing time at Valencia, he might be good for us.

Aimar left Valencia for Zaragoza this summer.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
why didn't we think of this when he was at porto? no chance now.

Actually Juventus wanted to buy him while he was at Santos.

And Juve was heavily linked with him last season while he was at Porto.

The god-damn relegation messed up everything.:(

Werder will not surely let him go for 2-3 years.

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
Go for van der Vaart. Now that HSV has a very bad time and probably next year will not be international Van der Vaart will take a look for his place in the NT and will prefer the Serie A. That would be great

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
curi83 said:
Go for van der Vaart. Now that HSV has a very bad time and probably next year will not be international Van der Vaart will take a look for his place in the NT and will prefer the Serie A. That would be great

Yes, indeed, but he has to work on his physical strength.

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
this guy is an amazing player and very underrated, if we can sign him that would be great, he has great skill, passing and shooting and would bring a lot to the team, but i think it would take a lot to sign him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)