Diego Ribas da Cunha (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
mark83 said:
That would be great although it won´t happen.
I agree, but Vdv is injured rather fast and that is why I would like to see other players, plus the fact that he won't be cheap either.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

mark83 said:
:agree:

Milan wants him badly.
wtf do they need him for? unless kaka is already set for real(which could happen). that still leaves gourcuff...

damn it why do we alway avoid the creative midfielders.

Sep 19, 2006
plz dont say Kaka infront of me I LOVE this player & for me he is the best player in the world NOW & with Aimar & Mido he is the only player that I really love outside Juve & i m so f***en pissed off that this Fenomeno will never play for my team!! Forza Kaka!

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
wtf do they need him for? unless kaka is already set for real(which could happen). that still leaves gourcuff...

damn it why do we alway avoid the creative midfielders.

Sneijder, futuro in rossonero

13 10 2006

Sneijder, 22 anni Grazia Neri

Il Milan guarda al futuro e punta ad abbassare l'età media elevata della sua rosa. Qualche mese fa Ariedo Braida, dg del club rossonero, era volato ad Amsterdam per trattare il possibile passaggio di Wesley Sneijder al Milan da giugno.

Non se ne fece nulla ma il club rossonero non ha mollato la presa sul giocatore che è entrato anche nel mirino del Barcellona creando un altro motivo di conflitto con il Milan che sta cercando di strappare Ronaldinho ai blaugrana.

Cresciuto nel vivaio dell'Ajax, nella nazionale olandese di Marco Van Basten, Sneijder ha preso il posto di Clarence Seedorf e, ad appena 22 anni, è già un punto fisso del centrocampo 'orange'.

Il giocatore è legato al suo club sino al 2009 e il costo del suo cartellino si aggira intorno ai 10 milioni di euro.

Alto 1.70 per 67 chili, Sneijder è il tipico jolly di centrocampo, abile nel dribbling e nel cross, dotato di un piede mancino morbido con il quale può sia concludere a rete che fornire cross preziosi per gli attaccanti.

Non è certo un caso che il Milan abbia messo gli occhi su un giocatore che piace molto a Marco Van Basten, che in molti ritengono un possibile sostituto di Carlo Ancelotti quando scadrà il contratto del tecnico di Reggiolo con il Milan.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Juve per sempre said:
plz dont say Kaka infront of me I LOVE this player & for me he is the best player in the world NOW & with Aimar & Mido he is the only player that I really love outside Juve & i m so f***en pissed off that this Fenomeno will never play for my team!! Forza Kaka!
For me, this is the most disturbing utterance since Bush's second inaugural address

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Muha said:
He wasnt that influencial at Porto... but his Santos days when he was playing alongside robinho were just splendid.

He was, anyway i m glad that we are finally interested on quality playmakers:smoke:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i see him every week in the bundesliga. he seems to be very good but i think he could be much better and he will.
there still some games where u didn't see him one time but he's young and isn't perfect integrated in the squad.
but if we make the right offer to bremen, there could be a chance to get him.
i think money isn't the problem because in the bundesliga the players aren't that expanisve like in italy spain or england.
but the problem is with bremen he can win the bl and go to quarterfinal in the cl and with us .... who knows

Jul 23, 2006
salman said:
we'll probably end up with ribery in the end.and i wont complain one bit.
the only reason ribery would come to us and not the other million clubs after him is deschamps and i highly doubt he would

curi83

Aug 9, 2006
oh no plz stop this discussion. i heard a commentator at the wc that he said: ribery is the new ZZ. I have never stopped to laugh about this words. I mean Ribery can clean up the shoes at ZZ! Ribery has never the class, the feets, the eye and the technique that ZZ had. And Ribery will never have this attribution to complain him to ZZ.:faq1:

Alltagsheld

Oct 10, 2006
Diego is agreat player and everyone loves him ehre in Bremen, and I think he loves Bremen, too. Werder has a developing team and I think we can keep him for at least 2 or 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)